Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand the cake box “theory” because I’m sure she either commented or it was on the podcast. She said he stood on a stool to make an announcement or to get everyone’s attention and then stayed on the box to cut the cake.

There’s no theory you gaslighting cow.
It actually needs to be studied by psychiatrists how much this girl bleeping lies and does it so easily🥴

Reactions: 20
It actually needs to be studied by psychiatrists how much this girl bleeping lies and does it so easily🥴
She reminds me of my ex a prolific liar that believed his own lies, if they told you the time of a watch you'd still have to check yourself , liar's are not to be trusted

Reactions: 11
Why did they conveniently conceal Lloyd’s feet when he’s always on his tippy toes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw him in Westfield on the day no one turned up to her ‘masterclass’ the little man is no way 5’8. I’m 5’9 and he was no way only an inch shorter than me. Bless his little lying legs
Put it this way my other half is 5ft 6ish and I’m 5ft 4 Lloyd looks exactly the same height as my other half🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Considering she has a phobia for eating and goes to bed starving 🤥 her latest video certainly had plenty of snaps of her stuffing her face!
also, little Lloyds chin seems a little odd here don’t you think? ❄ 😳

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Love how Eden still eye fucks herself even during “candid” moments. That after 9pm one was so staged, even Lloyd was like, what are you doing. Yet she posts videos after 9pm sometimes and she’s laid in bed, so I don’t buy it. “yOuRe SuCh A gOoD sInGeR”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why justify setting off fireworks as you live in the middle of nowhere? She may live in the middle of nowhere, but so do all of her NEIGHBOURS

Reactions: 8
Sorry if this has been posted already but this is acrually making me DIE hahahahaha what rhe fudge is going on

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
scabby bleep is now asking for birthday presents for her dog! What cost of living crisis???????? Entitled scabby pair of pricks! And they way she lets her dogs lick he bleeping ginormous beak is absolutely revolting!! She makes me sick to my stomach! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
come on over and have a convo big man, i’ll even pour you a bottle of wine (or 4) and we can discuss which came first - the short man syndrome or your hatred for women that disagree with you on the internet ✨

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
come on over and have a convo big man, i’ll even pour you a bottle of wine (or 4) and we can discuss which came first - the short man syndrome or your hatred for women that disagree with you on the internet ✨
they post this tit but then spend half their time on caspers account, replying to any negative comments, making “clap back” videos, begging for positive attention, deleting comments, lying about pointless tit (and breeeeathe)…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry if this has been posted already but this is acrually making me DIE hahahahaha what rhe fudge is going on
That first clip, wtf? She has to have something mentally wrong with her. What the every loving duck is she doing, honestly. She’s got to be insane to be filming herself speaking like that, clearly lying and putting it on and then speaking normally forever after. She is TAPPED in the head, genuinely.

Reactions: 14
She just said her family didn't even have a pound to spare for her to get a McDonald's burger after school when she was younger 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Offering to send Zoe money once the live is finished so she can treat herself… duck off Eben

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.