Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wonder if she talks about his cum dripping out her this time the kids are there 🤢 dirty cow

well she said in the first 'aunty day post' that Freya was away for the weekend so she had the kids, but then in the EWM it was like they had gone home.

Reactions: 3
What is her excuse for still not being able to drive ? 😂 she sounds like a 14 year old lad saying I can drive just don’t have a license 😭
Yeah I don’t think it matters if people can’t drive because who cares but it’s the way she announced that she already knows how to drive, is having lessons and will be passed & driving round in her new merc within a few weeks (which she only bought to compete with her sisters). And is then passive aggressive to someone when they inevitably ask for an update

And then of course she has to specify she passed her theory first time, like she gained a bleeping masters degree.

I think she is far too much of a prick to allow an instructor to tell her what to do and she’d no longer have an excuse for Lloyd ferrying bee about everywhere

Reactions: 12
She loves a dirty doxx doesn’t she
Yeah babe, I’m sure it’s a “bandwagon” that’s why two management agencies have dropped you and you get no ads or deals. Everyone in the world are just stupid little sheep led by these clips on TikTok’s. Not just the fact you’re a vile person.

Reactions: 21
being a classist, mum-shaming, woman-hating, scumbag that is absolutely awful to her sisters’ kids is fine cause we don’t body shame 🥰
FYI eden, going on and on about “blondes with big tits and filler” IS body shaming and pretending to be creating a safe space for a couple of days doesn't change the absolute vile girl that you are ✌
also, her fans are flippin delulu “love you goodnight” please girl if you’re being forced into this blink twice 😭😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She loves a dirty doxx doesn’t she
This makes me want to inbox her and correct her but I'm not getting doxxed. Eden, you're a bleeping bully. Everything posted about you is TRUE. Stop coming for people for seeing the real you and getting your minions to attack them? What the duck !! Hope it makes you feel a little better at least Eden you horrible witch. That probably where she gets her kicks anyway, out of being spiteful. No wonder no one wants to work with her

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This makes me want to inbox her and correct her but I'm not getting doxxed. Eden, you're a bleeping bully. Everything posted about you is TRUE. Stop coming for people for seeing the real you and getting your minions to attack them? What the duck !! Hope it makes you feel a little better at least Eden you horrible witch. That probably where she gets her kicks anyway, out of being spiteful. No wonder no one wants to work with her
it’s fine tho cos that screenshot of her insta story is out there in the World Wide Web now. No doubt brands will see that.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Funny how she's searching videos about her aswell and reading the comments, that girl wasn't even directly writing to Eden. She went searching for bad comments about her and chose to be offended🤡 great way to spend your day 😂. So jealous me

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Funny how she's searching videos about her aswell and reading the comments, that girl wasn't even directly writing to Eden. She went searching for bad comments about her and chose to be offended🤡 great way to spend your day 😂. So jealous me
meanwhile grace and max have been to the big brother house 🏡
Hey Eben 👋

I can smell a meltdown coming
Yas posted that gangster video and Caspers content increases, her head will be spinning

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
meanwhile grace and max have been to the big brother house 🏡
Hey Eben 👋

I can smell a meltdown coming
Yas posted that gangster video and Caspers content increases, her head will be spinning
Yas ended up deleting that I wonder if it was management or PLT that said get it down rapidddd

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And this is yet another reason why the Harvey’s are vile manipulative witches. They encourage a parasocial relationships when it suits them, when it gets them views and money,

Then you have Carla calling them deranged.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They always go through the comments and check the profile out to find one to use that suits them. Like doxxing someone with ‘be kind’ in their bio or the mental health worker the other week.
But what you don’t understand eden, is just because someone has ‘be kind’ in their bio, doesn’t mean they have to be kind to everyone. I doubt someone with be kind in their bio would be kind to Lucy Letby, Jimmy Saville or you Eden, because you’re a nasty piece of work and don’t deserve kindness.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not her getting the measuring tape out to measure little Lloyd 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.