Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Appreciate that things can be cut out in tv but it’s interesting that Eden never brought up on the troll tv programme that a troll booked all the tickets to her transition tutorial …. It’s almost like that’s not what actually happened and she’s scared the truth would come out if the shopping centre representative was asked to comment..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Casper, can we get a video of these 2 stitched together... Pretending to care about Asian/Muslim people but was happily mocking an Asian mans accent 😏
She can't talk about people being disrespectful! From the most offensive creator on the app? Absolutely not
---
Ooh it’s auntie day, likely full of of the usual auntie activities like sexualising them, calling them a bleep, using homophobic slurs and talking about them stretching their anus. Also combined with mocking them to thousands of people.

Like I said just usual auntie stuff…
My child would not be seeing my sister if that's how she treated them, it's so messed up to justify it and the kids will grow up thinking over sexualising things is ok. The same way the adults in their life think it's ok. Gross

Reactions: 6
Did she 🤣🤣 has she deleted it now? 🤦‍♀️
She must have deleted it 🤣 I know I saw her video of her doing it a few days back
---
Just adding to Eden making out she’s mother teresa about the hijab trend, she is aware that anyone of any race can convert to being a Muslim isn’t she?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She’s changed her TikTok profile pic to one where she’s wearing glasses. Totally making his her new personality. SPECSAVERS ERA

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Have you seen Casper’s profile pic of her wedding sandals! I can’t stop laughing! They look like something from a Sunday supplement catalogue aimed at people with bunions & corns! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Have you seen Casper’s profile pic of her wedding sandals! I can’t stop laughing! They look like something from a Sunday supplement catalogue aimed at people with bunions & corns! 🤣🤣
Borrowed from her nan

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She can't talk about people being disrespectful! From the most offensive creator on the app? Absolutely not
---

My child would not be seeing my sister if that's how she treated them, it's so messed up to justify it and the kids will grow up thinking over sexualising things is ok. The same way the adults in their life think it's ok. Gross
What I really cannot grasp is Freya allowing Eden to continue plastering her children over TikTok. It has zero benefit for them and is just detrimental.

Also she’s throwing out the emit validation by not kissing Cali. Also kept in a small tantrum by Cali just so she could play auntie of the year so the comments will be full of “you’ll make such a good mum!!”.

I’m an auntie and not a mum, it’s pretty easy to have a lot of fun with my nieces/nephews and for them to see me as “cool” because I don’t have to do any of the actual hard parenting and I get breaks.

Reactions: 8
Lloyd 'nailed' a carbonara recipe. By nailed he managed to find a website that didn't use long words so he could understand it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
yeah those glasses are far too small for her. that blue light filter isn’t a real one either so she’s basically just wearing glasses for no reason lmao

Reactions: 5
What is her excuse for still not being able to drive ? 😂 she sounds like a 14 year old lad saying I can drive just don’t have a license 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not to be picky but it really fucks me off that Lloyd always uses "emulsify" wrong in cooking 🤐

Reactions: 4
Nobody else fine it creepy as f when they say ‘uncle Lloyd’ just feels icky 😂

their followers are bleeping crackers, telling Lloyd he should have his own cooking show because he can make pasta 😅

also find it really weird that eden put her used lingerie in for Freya to potentially use?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.