Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol I caught a bit of Sof on live with her little sister and they were talking about Eden, and her little sister thought Eden was the eldest ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just seen that prawn vid. Grossness aside - why is she telling people how to eat prawns? Does she think it’s some high class food item that only tories eat?

Or is it cos she knows her audience is kids 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wears a dog in a baby carrier, in the exact same position that Eden was saying not to hold them (under their legs)?? Makes sense

• Sick
Reactions: 22
OH MY GOD… this has given me the ick more than he ever has before 🤢🤢🤢🤢 if I saw a ‘man’ carrying a dog like that in the streets I’d burst out laughing while also being repulsed at him 😆
This is the most freyaesque that dog has ever looked

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OH MY GOD… this has given me the ick more than he ever has before 🤢🤢🤢🤢 if I saw a ‘man’ carrying a dog like that in the streets I’d burst out laughing while also being repulsed at him 😆
His face is the same colour as that wall😭😂
How embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And they're surprised no one gifted them an expensive holiday to watch them ruin. They really don't have a clue
---

Girl 😭😭😭😭 I would never sleep again
I’m worried to sleep tonight just in case I dream of shopping with them in “Carrie 4” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This place is hardly the height of luxury. Does anyone recall last years holiday when Eden bagged the best room because she was paying. How the mighty have fallen.
mum aorry
Just seen that prawn vid. Grossness aside - why is she telling people how to eat prawns? Does she think it’s some high class food item that only tories eat?

Or is it cos she knows her audience is kids 🫠
Because she’s the expert of everything

ps dunno what I was trying to say with “mum aorry” maybe I accientally voice typed whilst my ma was flying at me with a slipper

• Haha
I felt a bit sorry for the body shaming on Casper's page. Then I had some malteasers and I'm back to not caring. Though I do prefer the calling them out ones, because people show how bleeping delusional they are and you can wind them up which is hilarious to me 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
So I moved Lloyd in the photo so he’s standing next to ogre. And he’s wearing booster trainers in this but I think that’s probably quite accurate of their height difference.

Funny how in the “big wallet” video you can’t actually see them both full length …he definitely owns a portable box.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
So I moved Lloyd in the photo so he’s standing next to ogre. And he’s wearing booster trainers in this but I think that’s probably quite accurate of their height difference.

Funny how in the “big wallet” video you can’t actually see them both full length …he definitely owns a portable box.

Aww! Mammys little soldier 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.