Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain the whole mediator situation? I missed it and I read through this thread religiously but still don’t understand what happened 😂

Can someone explain the whole mediator situation? I missed it and I read through this thread religiously but still don’t understand what happened 😂
From what I can make out. Some girl commented something on Eden. Calling her Marge Simpson. So Lloyd found her number online through her job i think starts religiously calling and harassing her. I know hypocrite. Just shows no matter how much they preach to be kind and how trolls don’t have lives etc. They are just the same if not worse.
Anyways they got a ‘mediator’ to call this girl. Basically said he was going to take her to court. The mediator is clearly not a mediator and rather a friend or family member. I think Freya. How sad 🤣 It was all done as a scare tactic but never worked. Embarrassing for them really.

isn’t he her manager? 🤣 he’s really managing situations very well 🥴

I don’t know why they just don’t call it a day. It’s over for Eden. She’s really clinging on to what she had and every week there’s another scandal. She’s hated far too much to ever get back to where she was.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New thread

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.