Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her eating that prawn is vile. She needs to give her head a wobble
I don't know why she continues to film her and LL eating - they are so disgusting. My dog will literally eat poo and she does it with more grace and decorum than these two. I can't watch them eating cos their slurping and gagging and chewing with their mouth open is too much. How she can continuously say she has misophonia and emetophobia when her and hubby eat like barnyard animals eating out of a slop bucket at feeding time (actually that's a bit harsh.... on the animals). she is bleeping viiiiile - everything about her and her weird family gross me out so much.

Reactions: 21
Big wallet Lloyd letting poor Don Carla and Beethoven pay for his holiday??

I’m convinced Lloyds mum (Caroline?) is embarrassed to have that gnome for a son. Eden has literally met her twice. Bet Caz won’t be inviting the gnome and his green ogre on their holidays. Mummy probably used to give him pocket money before he manipulated pea brain into marrying him.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Was in a live in a small business live and they were asking what influencers did people want as guests as you can see people said β€œEden Harvz”. Babes not even a small business wants the affiliation with ya πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
IMG_0446.jpeg

Someone shared this on my fb and it had me howling and I immediately thought of BVeden and LL πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s so embarrassing, a grown man acting like thisπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
He wishes he was as big as the wallet
---

How TF is this a violation on TTπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Ohhhhh don’t πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‚ TikTok winds me up so much, the OF lot on there flaunting their kebabs and then the likes of Eden teaching kids to diagnose themselves with every disorder under the sun.. I got a warning the other day for asking someone what their kids were doing while they were sat on live with their lips half out, yes, me! Not them lol.

On another note, Eden, it’s time to give up TikTok and go back to normal life (we’re all happier on this side hunny).. if times really are that hard, you could always TikTok on the side of an actual job (if you are actually able to get one these days, that is) β€˜love you πŸ˜˜β€™

Reactions: 8
Weak. Yaz has a thing for short men anyway first LL now Chet sket with the likes and comments on his vids and posts.
Someone commented β€œwhy are her teeth in lower case” 🀣

Eden actually looks like she’s had a hard paper round in that video of her rolling a fagπŸ™ˆ
What!!! ??? Has she been having a little flirt with Chet Sket?? Gummy duck needs to leave other men alone, he's just got out of a bleeping relationship with Helen after he was accused of cheating.
Yaz is a silly lanky duck

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.