Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are is defo an older scene, Reading is the right of passage for most 16 year olds after exams so different vibes really!
but either way the Harvtrashians stuck out like a sore thumb,it’s not their scene and the fact they try to fake that it is makes me cringe so much! Yaz trying to dance Like LL is just so awful and cringe
They stick out like a sore thumb anywhere they go :ROFLMAO:

I'm still surprised PLT allowed Yaz to bring greeben, like someone mentioned earlier, Little Legz was dropped by management just for association with Greedz, why would they want that there?????

Reactions: 8
They stick out like a sore thumb anywhere they go :ROFLMAO:

I'm still surprised PLT allowed Yaz to bring greeben, like someone mentioned earlier, Little Legz was dropped by management just for association with Greedz, why would they want that there?????
I mean the ground shakes as Eben and Yaz stomp through, whilst little legs runs in his stomping high heels 😂
I reckon Yazzy had to beg them, and say they’d be on best behaviour etc, like Eben wasn’t interacting with anyone at all, and ofc gummy teeth had to say someone was the rudest influencer she’s ever met. Maybe she forgot Eben was her sister and just some rude influencer.
But they always need to have a story about someone else being the rudest or horrible person never them!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought she said it was absolutely freezing, so why is she just wearing a bikini top and cardi?
Ever since she got married to pitta tits she’s ALWAYS wearing boobie tops.
I know this information against my will but LL is a titty guy so it screams ✨insecure✨

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ever since she got married to pitta tits she’s ALWAYS wearing boobie tops.
I know this information against my will but LL is a titty guy so it screams ✨insecure✨
The way you mentioned pitta tits had me thinking I was on Becki Jones thread for a minute😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What is her sudden obsession with the black and white filter?

Zoom in for caterpillar lashes 🐛
can you imagine either asking someone to take this photo of you, or setting up a camera and putting it on timer so you have enough time to pose? ick ick ick

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Why is she chasing Cali around with a dog tit in her hand? She’s such a bleeping prick

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Hahaaa it must have been from 1 of her crappy podcasts.
he’s got mummy issues so it makes sense he’s into “bitty time with Eden” cha cha cha
Wasn't there that interview clip that surfaced as well, he was interviewing Chloe Brockett (I think?) and didn't eedie make a comment or something about her top or it being a low cut dress? It was defo posted on one of her threads no idea how long ago it was though:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 13
I feel like we need to know how you know?
Edens glaring insecurity against all girls with big boobs, fake boobs or showing cleavage tells you all you need to know! She also started wearing milkmaid style tops and dresses as Lloyd likes them

Reactions: 18
I’m abit late, but her video ‘acting’ out the elf scene as she’s replying to someone saying in the previous video she looks like Elf in the classroom (lol’ing cos it’s true 😂).. I know she’s acting, but to me she looks totally off her rocker?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m abit late, but her video ‘acting’ out the elf scene as she’s replying to someone saying in the previous video she looks like Elf in the classroom (lol’ing cos it’s true 😂).. I know she’s acting, but to me she looks totally off her rocker?
I thought lloyd was next to her at first 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.