Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my bleeping wallet’s massive tho 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 he’s such a bleeping pleb

and yes. you are also so SO small.
Your small man syndrome is showing LloydπŸ’€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Does anyone else think the lash extensions and bare face looks really bleeping weird on her? Or is it because of style of lashes she has on? I'm presuming that it's her lashes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Your small man syndrome is showing LloydπŸ’€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Does anyone else think the lash extensions and bare face looks really bleeping weird on her? Or is it because of style of lashes she has on? I'm presuming that it's her lashes
The lash caterpillars look bleeping awful

Reactions: 8
Big wallet Lloyd letting poor Don Carla and Beethoven pay for his holiday??

I’m convinced Lloyds mum (Caroline?) is embarrassed to have that gnome for a son. Eden has literally met her twice. Bet Caz won’t be inviting the gnome and his green ogre on their holidays. Mummy probably used to give him pocket money before he manipulated pea brain into marrying him.
Beethoven πŸ’€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I am deceased πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The lash caterpillars look bleeping awful
I'm glad it's not just me, like I've seen bare faces with lash extensions and it's looks really nice but the style she has on definitely shouldn't be used as lash extensions, just looks like caterpillars

Reactions: 8
OH MY GOD… this has given me the ick more than he ever has before 🀒🀒🀒🀒 if I saw a β€˜man’ carrying a dog like that in the streets I’d burst out laughing while also being repulsed at him πŸ˜†
The whole look is just awful, I’d much rather wear cheaper items and look good than claim to spend thousands and look that much of a mess.
Back to his butch lesbian era, when he was first starting to look haggard and loss of comments started asking if he used to be female πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OH MY GOD… this has given me the ick more than he ever has before 🀒🀒🀒🀒 if I saw a β€˜man’ carrying a dog like that in the streets I’d burst out laughing while also being repulsed at him πŸ˜†
I don't know why but that looks cruel to me. Just hanging there like that. Is it a dog walk if your dog isn't walking? bleeping imbeciles

Reactions: 13
is this a baby carrier? If so, that’s so tucked up.

Reactions: 5
lmaoooo the face filter, the carrier, the little tiny feet. so much to unpack

• Haha
Reactions: 12
it’s actually a full jacket where the vest can detach and in it there’s about 40 pockets

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The tattoo looks like a dodgy fake tan stain 🀣
Not pretty one bit is she, state of it
---

We've been saying that about Eden for years 🀣
Hahaha! Omg I’m so late to the party πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but I’m glad I’m not the only one that thinks it!
It’s because I had a dream/nightmare last night that I was at there French shed and I was dancing with Lloyd 😭😭😭 and Eden went mental at him and Yaz turned into MOMO 😭😭

send help 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s so true 🀒
And they're surprised no one gifted them an expensive holiday to watch them ruin. They really don't have a clue
---
Hahaha! Omg I’m so late to the party πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but I’m glad I’m not the only one that thinks it!
It’s because I had a dream/nightmare last night that I was at there French shed and I was dancing with Lloyd 😭😭😭 and Eden went mental at him and Yaz turned into MOMO 😭😭

send help 😭
Girl 😭😭😭😭 I would never sleep again

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.