Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how Eden & fam can sit & read this thread and still believe we’re all just majorly jealous of her?

You guys have me in stitches everydayyyyyyy on this thread, thank you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
OH MY GOD… this has given me the ick more than he ever has before 🤢🤢🤢🤢 if I saw a ‘man’ carrying a dog like that in the streets I’d burst out laughing while also being repulsed at him 😆
He looks a total bellend already but whatever filter that is on him is actually creeping me out.. wtf? There’s editing & then there’s full on like cartoon character 😂

Reactions: 6
So I moved Lloyd in the photo so he’s standing next to ogre. And he’s wearing booster trainers in this but I think that’s probably quite accurate of their height difference.

Funny how in the “big wallet” video you can’t actually see them both full length …he definitely owns a portable box.
Eden is defo the top 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I moved Lloyd in the photo so he’s standing next to ogre. And he’s wearing booster trainers in this but I think that’s probably quite accurate of their height difference.

Funny how in the “big wallet” video you can’t actually see them both full length …he definitely owns a portable box.
She looks so huge next to him, towers over him and just looks so much wider and boxier. How she thinks they look good together idk, the pair of them are such twats together.
So glad he’s got a big wallet because anything looks big when your 2ft tall
---
duck she’s a big unit compared to him 😂 she defo pegs him
😂😂 defo does, he loves the humiliation game
Countdown to the next Christmas card, it’ll be her dressed as Santa and LL the elf on her knee, glad they’ve got their rat reindeers to pull Lloyd along, Eben needs elephants

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s not “fat” at all but she’s looking a lot erm… heavier since her apple cider video isn’t she

Reactions: 10
It’s when she says how she’s shocked the French know what a chihuahua is…. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone clock the raw egg? 🤔
ohh wow. I get that that is how it may traditionally be made but where is her emet she claims she's riddled with?

I don't even have emet but the idea of eating raw egg (like certain cocktails that contain egg white) literally makes me HEAVE

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.