Eden Harvz #64 She lives in a shed, a very small shed in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can’t with the prawn and the raw egg video 🤢 I’ve always thought ah maybe she has different emetophobia triggers because why would anyone lie about having emet? Like honestly I find it so embarassing I try to hide my emet and how much it affects me as it makes me do weird things. If she is lying about it honestly why I just don’t get it

Reactions: 11
Of course Yaz is wearing the jumper after Lloyd wore it the day before. She’s probably got his old underwear on too.
Sorry but I'd be fuming if another woman was wearing my husband's clothes let alone my sister, as if she haven't brought tons of clothes with her. Scab

Reactions: 27
Does anyone else cringe when Eden starts speaking her ‘French’ words? Just say your going to the shop for fags we don’t need to her the mispronounced French plz Eden I beg you 😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 23
ohh wow. I get that that is how it may traditionally be made but where is her emet she claims she's riddled with?

I don't even have emet but the idea of eating raw egg (like certain cocktails that contain egg white) literally makes me HEAVE
I live in France and yeah, it's a normal thing but my completely normal brain will not let me eat it. It's raw egg! 😂
My dad always used to say you have to have an excellent memory to be a good liar!

Reactions: 6
I actually can’t with the prawn and the raw egg video 🤢 I’ve always thought ah maybe she has different emetophobia triggers because why would anyone lie about having emet? Like honestly I find it so embarassing I try to hide my emet and how much it affects me as it makes me do weird things. If she is lying about it honestly why I just don’t get it
I also find it weird to think people may lie about having things that so many of us struggle with and wouldn't wish upon our worst enemies. But green giant shows time and time again that she is lying about the things she claims to have.

I know that we don't see her life 24/7 (even if sometimes it feels like we do... i've seen that woman on the toilet more than I have anyone else in my life), so it's easy to give her the benefit of the doubt and think that maybe she hides certain things off camera or deals with triggers/symptoms in a certain way. But she doesn't deserve anyone believing the good in her - when you are telling people you do a certain thing due to your 'disorder', but then consistently showing that you don't do that (e.g her OCD - pretending she has to do things a certain amount of times, or saying she has OCD but then joking that her intrusive thoughts are things like jumping into a swimming pool while on holiday... I wish I had intrusive thoughts about enjoying myself rather than thinking me and all my family are gonna die) it's very clear it's not true. Not only does her fake content trigger people actually suffering (I have had to have many breaks from her content when she is having an ADHD, OCD, emet 'moment' and makes her content exclusively about those things), but also makes people feel bad that they're unable to do the things she does when they're suffering with the same thing (because she doesn't have it!!!). Also if young impressionable followers see her talking about having something like OCD, where she just taps the wall a few times or whatever the duck she says she has to do, then they might copy her/might think they have a disorder because they might do certain things too.

And why does she do it? All for attention. She is a textbook narcissist, and feels no remorse in pretending she has OCD, emet, anxiety etc so that she can a) get attention from followers b) get attention from her family c) gives her an excuse to act a certain way (both for attention, but also as a form of control - she can stop Lloyd doing certain things if it will 'trigger' her, or she can make them go home from an event). Her family enable her so much - she is treated like a giant baby with them making excuses for her all the time, and also telling her constantly that she is the greatest gift to mankind and can do no wrong. They need to call out her lies and behaviour more, and hold her accountable, rather than letting things slip or actively encouraging her. They're either scared of upsetting her or they don't want to rock the boat/paypacket (ahem... Lloyd).

All I know is that if one of my siblings or friends started lying about the things Eden lies about I'd be asking if they were okay and if they needed any help. Equally, if I had kids and one of my siblings continued filming my children in their uniforms and sexualising them in front of their thousands of followers, i'd be cutting contact (especially with my children!) until they could prove they weren't putting their 'fame' and money above the safety of my kids.

Harvey clan - stop being bleeping weirdo enablers and giving Eden the attention she thrives off. it's not cute that your 20-something-year-old daughter/sister/wife has to be continuously monitored to ensure that she doesn't say anything online that could get her in trouble. It's not normal that you all fawn her as much as you do. And Yaz - stop living up Eden and Lloyd's bumholes and realise that your success was all your 'hard work' (I say that lightly, as I don't think TikTok shop or reviewing products you're sent for free is necessarily hard work, but at least you've tried to make it work for you). It was not the product of Eden, who is now having to sponge off your success. You don't owe her anything, and her and Lloyd are not the sort of people you want to be idolising.

soz hornies, very long rant over! I hope that makes sense as I have a monster migraine and brain fog today (really shouldn't be looking at my screen, but raging on Eden weirdly seems to have helped).

TLDR; Eden is a bleeping bleep and her family are no better.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry but I'd be fuming if another woman was wearing my husband's clothes let alone my sister, as if she haven't brought tons of clothes with her. Scab
I think it’s more likely that it’s Yaz’s/Edens jumper. I think it’s a women’s rather than men’s Adanola but could be wrong

I also find it weird to think people may lie about having things that so many of us struggle with and wouldn't wish upon our worst enemies. But green giant shows time and time again that she is lying about the things she claims to have.

I know that we don't see her life 24/7 (even if sometimes it feels like we do... i've seen that woman on the toilet more than I have anyone else in my life), so it's easy to give her the benefit of the doubt and think that maybe she hides certain things off camera or deals with triggers/symptoms in a certain way. But she doesn't deserve anyone believing the good in her - when you are telling people you do a certain thing due to your 'disorder', but then consistently showing that you don't do that (e.g her OCD - pretending she has to do things a certain amount of times, or saying she has OCD but then joking that her intrusive thoughts are things like jumping into a swimming pool while on holiday... I wish I had intrusive thoughts about enjoying myself rather than thinking me and all my family are gonna die) it's very clear it's not true. Not only does her fake content trigger people actually suffering (I have had to have many breaks from her content when she is having an ADHD, OCD, emet 'moment' and makes her content exclusively about those things), but also makes people feel bad that they're unable to do the things she does when they're suffering with the same thing (because she doesn't have it!!!). Also if young impressionable followers see her talking about having something like OCD, where she just taps the wall a few times or whatever the duck she says she has to do, then they might copy her/might think they have a disorder because they might do certain things too.

And why does she do it? All for attention. She is a textbook narcissist, and feels no remorse in pretending she has OCD, emet, anxiety etc so that she can a) get attention from followers b) get attention from her family c) gives her an excuse to act a certain way (both for attention, but also as a form of control - she can stop Lloyd doing certain things if it will 'trigger' her, or she can make them go home from an event). Her family enable her so much - she is treated like a giant baby with them making excuses for her all the time, and also telling her constantly that she is the greatest gift to mankind and can do no wrong. They need to call out her lies and behaviour more, and hold her accountable, rather than letting things slip or actively encouraging her. They're either scared of upsetting her or they don't want to rock the boat/paypacket (ahem... Lloyd).

All I know is that if one of my siblings or friends started lying about the things Eden lies about I'd be asking if they were okay and if they needed any help. Equally, if I had kids and one of my siblings continued filming my children in their uniforms and sexualising them in front of their thousands of followers, i'd be cutting contact (especially with my children!) until they could prove they weren't putting their 'fame' and money above the safety of my kids.

Harvey clan - stop being bleeping weirdo enablers and giving Eden the attention she thrives off. it's not cute that your 20-something-year-old daughter/sister/wife has to be continuously monitored to ensure that she doesn't say anything online that could get her in trouble. It's not normal that you all fawn her as much as you do. And Yaz - stop living up Eden and Lloyd's bumholes and realise that your success was all your 'hard work' (I say that lightly, as I don't think TikTok shop or reviewing products you're sent for free is necessarily hard work, but at least you've tried to make it work for you). It was not the product of Eden, who is now having to sponge off your success. You don't owe her anything, and her and Lloyd are not the sort of people you want to be idolising.

soz hornies, very long rant over! I hope that makes sense as I have a monster migraine and brain fog today (really shouldn't be looking at my screen, but raging on Eden weirdly seems to have helped).

also it’s really telling that in ALL the times Yaz has defended eben she has only really ever used her ✨ age ✨ to justifyher behaviour and not any of these conditions.

I think it’s more likely that it’s Yaz’s/Edens jumper. I think it’s a women’s rather than men’s Adanola but could be wrong
Even worse if it's Yaz's jumper, first her boots, now her jumper. What next? Her neon bra and underwear? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I was listening to a podcast and they basically described Eden to a T. The way her family and everyone around her are scared to tell her the truth but also tell her she's the best thing since sliced bread. They've not let her realise there is consequences to things because they all bubble wrap and lie to her when she needs to be held responsible.

It's fucked her up in the long run because she can't be an adult. She's not grown up and she's heavily reliant on having everyone telling her she's amazing and being afraid to offend her.
So much so, that she can't even take the slightest bit of criticism and has no self awareness. Not saying it's their fault, she's the bleep in this situation but all their enabling behaviour has allowed her to think she's amazing, by being a useless bleep? Doesn't make sense to me at all. I would rather be told the truth.

Nothing says 'thoughtful, kind person' like having your wedding on your niece's birthday.

Attachments

It’s Edens jumper. But she wore it one day, then Lloyd wore it the next day and Yaz on the third day.

And they all as unhygienic as each other. In that podcast where Eden and Lloyd are in bed and she said he doesn’t shower.

They are all stinky creatures that honk masked by 10 layers of perfume.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
It’s Edens jumper. But she wore it one day, then Lloyd wore it the next day and Yaz on the third day.

And they all as unhygienic as each other. In that podcast where Eden and Lloyd are in bed and she said he doesn’t shower.

They are all stinky creatures that honk masked by 10 layers of perfume.
Don't forget how she sprayed her fanny with perfume then complained about thrush and B.V. Stinky witch.

• Sick
ohh wow. I get that that is how it may traditionally be made but where is her emet she claims she's riddled with?

I don't even have emet but the idea of eating raw egg (like certain cocktails that contain egg white) literally makes me HEAVE
She’s trying to be like Anna Paul .. but forgets she constantly talks about emet .. she forgets her own lies

Have I missed Something?

Why did they travel to France just to stay in all week. Apart from food shopping everyday and eating out once what have they actually done?

Might as well done a holiday in England

Reactions: 19
Have I missed Something?

Why did they travel to France just to stay in all week. Apart from food shopping everyday and eating out once what have they actually done?

Might as well done a holiday in England
I love how they keep bringing up that they are in FRANCE. Like it’s some far away destination.

Nothing wrong with France it’s just I could literally get a train there in 2 hours.

Reactions: 15
I love how they keep bringing up that they are in FRANCE. Like it’s some far away destination.

Nothing wrong with France it’s just I could literally get a train there in 2 hours.
Literally. But if you’re gonna go, and go on about how you’ve been at least explore it so you know you’ve been. Those kids have no clue they are in a different country. They’ve seen none of it.

Most exciting part of that trips been the shuttle for the small ones. Got a pool but too cold to go in. 🥴

• Heart
Their parents look the type to say they don’t want to explore France because it’s “too foreign and not enough English” tbh

• Sick
Reactions: 21
This latest video…who in the duck is dolling themselves up like that to sit in a ramshackle villa for most of the night with their mum dad and sisters?! It just screams insecurity and even if her and Lloyd are going out for dinner or something it’s not exactly the French chic vibe is it, she’ll be a laughing stock! She’s worn shitter outfits to premiers.
---
Her dad defo gives off EDL vibes
Oh he’s defo one of the “send them back where they came from” crew 🤣

Reactions: 21
Literally. But if you’re gonna go, and go on about how you’ve been at least explore it so you know you’ve been. Those kids have no clue they are in a different country. They’ve seen none of it.

Most exciting part of that trips been the shuttle for the small ones. Got a pool but too cold to go in. 🥴
I just watched that video now how bleeping weird getting that hyped over a supermarket, that's just sad. I don't have kids so have no idea but is it normal to randomly smell a toddlers foot? I mean think of all the germs on his bare feet🤢 how did she look at that fish aisle long enough to make a video of it, all I have to do is walk by it and I'm bleeping heaving. Such a weird family where they think going to a french supermarket is the highlight of the holiday

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.