Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly thought she had the striking face filter on at the start of that crying video 🙈😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw pics of Lloyd and his ex travelling. Now he’s with crappy pants Eben they can’t even afford an all inclusive to Tenerife 😂

Imagine how different Lloyds life would be now if he was with someone with a successful career and who let him carry on doing what he was before, the recruitment and the odd interview (with z listers but still). I bet his Mum would have approved and even paid for the honeymoon!

But no, he’s stuck with Eben, an absolute waster without a pot to piss in and her weird bleeping family 😂
Yeah as much as a little jumped up elf he is, he does seem free spirited judging by his social life and how he travelled before he met Eben. I just can’t see this being his chosen life long term.

It seems Eben is always finding ways to make sure they can’t go on holidays together. Really don’t understand why she doesn’t want to leave the shed. I literally skint myself to make sure I have a little trip somewhere every few months 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Are we sure this isn’t a character study on Gen Z influencers? Or she’s not turned into a satire account?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i honestly dislike her so much. all influencers get some hate and some get more than they deserve, but can’t she ever look inwards and realise maybe there is a reason she gets so much? when i’m unhappy with my job, i get a new one. nothing stopping you eden especially because you are so tit at it. if this was a real job she would have been fired a long time ago anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If you didn’t get married for tiktok and you thought you looked beautiful, why you crying because people are saying your makeup was awful?! Personally if I had a great day, that moment is special no matter what. Obviously she knows she looks tit and that’s why the crocodile tears are coming out..

You rushed moving little legs into your mums house, you rushed your engagement, your wedding, renting a shed… what do you think people are going to say?!

Stop acting like a baby, own your actions from the past and people won’t have such a bad opinion of you. Or you could just zip up your mouth as nothing good ever comes from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Here we go again.... 😴
she's saying words hurt! is that only when its directed at her then! stupid witch, she calls people, her and yaz gossip about people and need freya to tell them to stop! her own words! she is a mean girl who has always gotten everything she wants! i don't feel in the slightest sorry for her, she did look tit in her wedding jumpsuits, dress was nice but make up looked horrid, her nasty personality over takes everything, don't like TT? come off then, should be still in a wedding bubble of excitement if you done it for love! everything is for views!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Whats amusing is there's literally comments I've seen across tiktok about her dad looking weird etc and all she's assed about is people saying she looked tit .... erm id be more assed that people were insinuating my dads a n0nce tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 39
i honestly dislike her so much. all influencers get some hate and some get more than they deserve, but can’t she ever look inwards and realise maybe there is a reason she gets so much? when i’m unhappy with my job, i get a new one. nothing stopping you eden especially because you are so tit at it. if this was a real job she would have been fired a long time ago anyway
All of this!
On her threads she says where is it a safe place to share your life anymore…don’t bleeping share it if you don’t want people to have opinions on your life!
She is such a terrible narcissistic cry baby she makes me ill, I blame the parents! Raised the most self entitled little witch imaginable. Just duck off back to the taxi rank Eden for gods sakes

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Did anyone catch the video of her feeding the rats? The food bowls were absolutely filthy, with what looked like days old food left in the bowls. Greeben claimed it was from their breakfast they had at 10am.. those poor animals must be starving waiting for them to wake up.
People were quite rightly calling her out in the comments asking if she eats off dirty plates (probably does) and then 30 mins later that video is deleted and the crying woe is me video is up instead 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You are not a 'Doggy Mum'. You are a Dog owner. Being a Mum to an actual human is not comparable to being a dog owner. bleeping knob.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m behind the times today only just seen the crying vid!

“I chose to share the best day of my life in a really private way”… on a public website where anyone can pay and sign up? 😂😂

the “I got married for me” killed me off though. Nevermind marrying for me and Lloyd or for love 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
adding to that: there is a musician that i love called Billy No Mates who got absolutely slammed in the comments (for no reason may I add!) after her performance at Glasto so she took it upon herself to decide to step back from touring/making music. she said she wouldn’t put up with the abuse in a regular workplace so why should she as a performer and the abuse she receives for that. same applies to eden, if you’re angry and upset at the trolling you receive online, leave this job and get another. absolutely NOTHING is keeping you here apart from your greed. if you really, really cared about your MH and well-being, you would quit this job and get another.

Reactions: 19
Re the fake crying. It almost look liked she was going to burst out laughing at some points. She's fucked with her face that much!

Wow a lot to catch up on and I’ve only done the weekly shop! I’m pouring a glass of wine and catching up 🍷. The thread title is GENIOUS! I know this has already been mentioned but she always seems to cry when Stuart little/freya/yaz are doing something for themselves instead of hanging out her crusty nugget ass! It’s so manipulative! As much as I hate Lloyd , imagine him having his tattoo , all happy then looks at tik tok and sees his mrs having a breakdown! She’s so selfish it’s almost obscene 👎

Reactions: 18
init!! I almost thought she had that fake crying filter in for a second. These cycles are boring now.
The best part of the cycle is next though cos after the crying videos it’s the unapologetically green giant outspoken I won’t change for anyone say what I want and call my little niece a bleep this is who I am era 🥳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.