Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How convenient that Lloyd is out all day and she films herself crying/having a breakdown. That man is trapped! He won’t be able to do anything or go anywhere without ‘baby’ needing him home asap…

• Heart
Reactions: 41
So Umpa Lumpa is on a full day sit tattoo appointment, Yaz has gone back to Wales and had a live to do and she chooses today to do that crying video! Suss! … one min she’s got a wobbly voice, the next breath she’s talking normal, then it’s like she remembered she was supposed to be sounding upset! Don’t forget people, weeden is an ‘Actress’ … many videos of her doing this kind of thing to trending sounds!
I can’t cope with the whole ‘be kind’ ‘think before you speak’ bull!! So it’s ok for her to be nasty to/about people but when people do it to her.. it’s the end of the world! … double standards Weeden!
wont be long before everyone transfers over to that new app ‘Threads’ or whatever it is to out her behaviours.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So Umpa Lumpa is on a full day sit tattoo appointment, Yaz has gone back to Wales and had a live to do and she chooses today to do that crying video! Suss! … one min she’s got a wobbly voice, the next breath she’s talking normal, then it’s like she remembered she was supposed to be sounding upset! Don’t forget people, weeden is an ‘Actress’ … many videos of her doing this kind of thing to trending sounds!
I can’t cope with the whole ‘be kind’ ‘think before you speak’ bull!! So it’s ok for her to be nasty to/about people but when people do it to her.. it’s the end of the world! … double standards Weeden!
wont be long before everyone transfers over to that new app ‘Threads’ or whatever it is to out her behaviours.
Stop 🤣🤣 the meme killed me my husband actually does the best impression of this hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Boooo-fcking-hoooo. Go cry us all a river. No one is forcing her to stay on Tiktok. Stupid bint

Reactions: 12
Has anyone actually seen comments on her videos about her dress or makeup? I've not. What she's doing is reading here, knowing what the site is for, then getting upset about it.

Cant handle our opinions Eden? Simply don't read them. Tiktok is an app, it physically can't be toxic. The people on it (LIKE YOU) are what's toxic. Noone else on there seems to called out so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why has she liked that last comment? Is she trying to pretend like she didn’t tell the internet they had cases of food poisoning so someone will buy the holiday?

Attachments

As much as a narcissist she is, I believe she’s finally realising that her time is up. I’m not big on TikTok, I tend to not scroll for too long, but recently - since the whole honeymoon saga - I’ve had so many accounts pop up on my FYP of screen recordings literally just outing her for what she is.

I think the trying to get a free (and clearly she wants a very, very expensive one) honeymoon has riled more people than ever. I get it’s what social media is now - the influencers get the lavish free gifts they don’t need (and more times than not, they won’t even use) whilst there’s children out there only getting their one hot meal a day at school, but to openly BEG for a honeymoon is just beyond me. It’s the lies that she says too! Oh we cancelled because of a bad review - I don’t think you did hun.

Reactions: 32
She dose realise that she don’t have to be on tick tock right 😂😂😂
But that would mean her not spending the majority of her days in bed and the other few hours spent shopping for tit she doesn’t need and eating out. How could she possibly cope in the real world and go out and get a ‘proper job’ 🙄😂

As much as a narcissist she is, I believe she’s finally realising that her time is up. I’m not big on TikTok, I tend to not scroll for too long, but recently - since the whole honeymoon saga - I’ve had so many accounts pop up on my FYP of screen recordings literally just outing her for what she is.

I think the trying to get a free (and clearly she wants a very, very expensive one) honeymoon has riled more people than ever. I get it’s what social media is now - the influencers get the lavish free gifts they don’t need (and more times than not, they won’t even use) whilst there’s children out there only getting their one hot meal a day at school, but to openly BEG for a honeymoon is just beyond me. It’s the lies that she says too! Oh we cancelled because of a bad review - I don’t think you did hun.
what’s you guys take on why she cancelled Tenerife really? Considering she eats oysters, chicken and god knows what .. I really don’t thinks it’s because of her ‘emet’

what’s you guys take on why she cancelled Tenerife really? Considering she eats oysters, chicken and god knows what .. I really don’t thinks it’s because of her ‘emet’
They had it booked but they decided to impulsively buy content puppies instead and now wants the money back for the holiday

the money would’ve been better spent on therapy

Reactions: 27
Isn’t their years worth of rent about to run out?? No wonder she is crying lmao. Without a decent monthly income between them both how are they going to afford to keep living there? Oh She’s panicking!!

Reactions: 18
Is it just me or when she kisses the dogs on the lips with her fingers around their face do they think about how bad her fag ash breath (Tulisa/Gary/X Factor) smells?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She told people She cancelled it tho… but now she’s selling it? Also 2 days… basically just for the pictures then.

Reactions: 28
I just can’t imagine LL seeing this video and thinking I love this woman. Do they just sit together and he watches and says yes baby this is the one. It’s embarrassingggg!

Reactions: 17
Isn’t their years worth of rent about to run out?? No wonder she is crying lmao. Without a decent monthly income between them both how are they going to afford to keep living there? Oh She’s panicking!!
I thought they moved in December sort of time, or was it June and initially just for 6 months?

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or when she kisses the dogs on the lips with her fingers around their face do they think about how bad her fag ash breath (Tulisa/Gary/X Factor) smells?
This is another thing she can let her dogs tongue her but won’t go to that holiday resort 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.