Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just love her preaching be kind when just the other day she was rude about Lee lol

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The irony of her posting a crying video while Yaz is in Wales and Stuart’s out having an all day tattoo session.

Place your bets on who rushes back to her first 😭

P.S you’ve got to admit your makeup did look tit. You’ll be laughing about it soon, don’t worry chick x

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Crying on TikTok? Two days ago it was “don’t hate me cus you ain’t me” 😂 Either change your behaviour & attitude or come off TikTok stop crying about it 🙂 it’s the sameeee cycle every 2 months. And it’s the sameeeee problems people have with you. What’s not clicking up there?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The crying video ‘I looked stunning’ whoa 🤯 ok Eden , that’s your opinion, others are entitled to theirs. You’re telling me you’ve never commented ever on someone else’s outfit? Never slagged someone off to yaz? Coz I’m pretty sure you said you always slag off people together? So isn’t that double standards? You can do what ya like but no one can speak about you.
Seriously the start stop crying is hilarious 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Notice how she said ‘I got married for me’ not for love or for you AND little Lloyd🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Saw wankycrybaby video and sprinted here🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️

So bv doggy stank ass dog lady can be vile, can belittle ppl, can slate parenting even tho not a parent, she can say vulgar shite act as if we all beneath her BUT heaven forbid ppl have opinons on her shitness ?

attention seeking stinky ass cretin

Reactions: 19
Pity she doesn’t think like this when she has her wee outbursts, especially the Lee one the other day. Practice what you preach 🙌🏻

Attachments

Reactions: 15
She’s a turd. And everything everyone says is the truth, and nothing but the truth. If you hate it so much, you know where the door is. Her career has crumbled to the point it can’t be fixed. Go and get a day job Eden xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
“I got married for me”…. Not because you love LL then?! That’s just Eden all over… me, me, me! She’s a joke!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I swear she does the whole crying and depression thing whenever anyone does anything without her. She is so selfish it’s unreal.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Notice how she said ‘I got married for me’ not for love or for you AND little Lloyd🤣🤣
I laughed at that bit 🤣🤣🤣 me me me, all about me. She got married for views. But it's delusional to expect everyone to tell you how stunning and amazing you are constantly? Thats not realistic eben

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.