Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m a sick witch cos i am so giddy to see how much lower she’s going to stoop in her desperation for money. the linkedin post was comedy gold and made me feel all warm inside 🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 14
One of my fav thread titles to date 🤣

Also, regarding her video about Anna Paul, "I have something called emetophobia" BORE OFF HUN. And leave Anna alone whilst you're at it, stop trying to beg her name for content you vulture.

Reactions: 18
'There's no point saying "oh think before you speak" or "be kind" because no one listens'.

We've been telling you to be kind for years. And you're family have told you to think before you speak, which in turn meant you couldn't live stream for ages because of exactly what you're saying others do, pot kettle black

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Comments are off for now until she needs the comment engagement to push her videos lol

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.