Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmfao Yaz is live and she just said Eden is a wonderful wallflower and paid for someone’s shopping earlier, she can’t even pay for her own shopping you lying witch 😂

Also Yaz said there’s pages about her own marriage and she gets it cos she’s like that with Kourtney and Travis 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When you are crying because people are making fun of your makeup Eben, remember that embarrassment is a choice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I love the fact that whenever she looks back at her wedding photos she will just see how awful her make up was. Karma. View attachment 2305823
She's been selling make up and 'skincare' items for years, we have told her to match her skin tone, told her to look after her skin, told her to not rely on smoothing filter 1000 because you don't look like that in real life. If she listened she might've look ok.

Maybe you don't know better than everyone else in the world Eden? This is why you've not learnt one thing since starting social media. You refuse to admit that you are wrong. Not every mistake needs justifying! Couldn't even admit you was wrong with your niece and nephew, when it's clear! duck off and grow up

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How is this girl sat on tiktok crying about people being nasty to her when she has been so vile to so many different people.
is she deluded ?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does she go on acting that she posted her wedding on patreon to keep it private and not for the money (whilst still charging people 🤣). If she wanted fo keep it private why didn’t she post it on a private insta/ tiktok or close friends story where she can control who can see it. Just admit you’re skint and desperate love x

Reactions: 27
On her crying video she said that 'I got married just for me' so WHY did she try to make money by selling it then?

Dumbass.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Aaaaahahahaahahaha! She’s so transparent. She’ll stay off for a couple of days and then we’ll get a wanky montage about how she only needs the love of her husband and his girlfriend, Yaz.

Also, thank you for the update on the last thread about their living arrangements. I was laughing so much at their “joke”, I forgot who said it 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 33
2 days for £1200. I think Lloyd is really pushing for them to go away more and experience things and she’s just finding excuses not to or meeting him half way by agreeing to a couple of days.
He wanted to go travelling when they first got together and now they’ve got 4 dogs for the next 15-20 years so it’ll never happen

• Haha
Reactions: 32
2 days for £1200. I think Lloyd is really pushing for them to go away more and experience things and she’s just finding excuses not to or meeting him half way by agreeing to a couple of days.
He wanted to go travelling when they first got together and now they’ve got 4 dogs for the next 15-20 years so it’ll never happen
Surely they knew what date they were getting the new dogs so why bother booking it for days later?

If only he got with Yaz instead, he’d of been to Lanzarote 15 times by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
this didn’t even last 4 hours before the crying vid and comments turned off looooool. the girl needs someone to hold a tiktok masterclass and show her where she’s going wrong… anyone know of anyone? 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I saw pics of Lloyd and his ex travelling. Now he’s with crappy pants Eben they can’t even afford an all inclusive to Tenerife 😂

Imagine how different Lloyds life would be now if he was with someone with a successful career and who let him carry on doing what he was before, the recruitment and the odd interview (with z listers but still). I bet his Mum would have approved and even paid for the honeymoon!

But no, he’s stuck with Eben, an absolute waster without a pot to piss in and her weird bleeping family 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m so confused, I have emet…. And everyone I know who has it would rather have violent d* rather than v* .. does she know what emet actually is? Because it really doesn’t have anything to do with poop?…

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.