Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lollypop89

You’d think her 6k accessories would mean more to her.
---
New thread title:

Eden harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, got gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

StreakyBacon

Freya was also randomly diagnosed with BPD during all this aswell? Where the fuck did that come from 😂 they use mental health like a 'you can't be mean to me' shield. Fucking cunts
The Harley Street professional doctor came to the wedding and diagnosed everyone, think it was right after the wedding breakfast just before the speeches x

• Haha
Reactions: 54

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
It was July as I still have screenshots of the home shed.. 😂🙈🤷🏻‍♀️ They paid for 6 months upfront I’m sure, good knows how they’re managing now.
I still can’t believe that’s what the front of their house looks like. It reminds me of the primary school annexe we’d go in to play the glockenspiel

• Haha
Reactions: 53

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Firstly WAHOO my second ever thread title (for eben)

secondly, I love Lee

thirdly, I bet my left labia that she’s been reading here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

StreakyBacon

The irony of her posting a crying video while Yaz is in Wales and Stuart’s out having an all day tattoo session.

Place your bets on who rushes back to her first 😭

P.S you’ve got to admit your makeup did look shit. You’ll be laughing about it soon, don’t worry chick x

• Haha
Reactions: 50

user726

VIP Member
‘Words hurt’ so why did you think it was okay for you to name and shame someone you went to school with for their breath?

• Heart
Reactions: 50

1lemonadejade

Crying on TikTok? Two days ago it was “don’t hate me cus you ain’t me” 😂 Either change your behaviour & attitude or come off TikTok stop crying about it 🙂 it’s the sameeee cycle every 2 months. And it’s the sameeeee problems people have with you. What’s not clicking up there?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Eden Harvz #62 Roses are red, Edens face is fake, Little Legs Lloyd has to stand on a box to reach the cake

• Haha
Reactions: 47