Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggggggg. I’m gay as right and I can tell you hand on heart I would rather eat my own poop than suck edens left flap
---
On a scale of 1-10. 10
Being I would rather eat my own toes off, one by one. Well
I’ll be walking round on nobbles then. Like the dodgy pigeons with nobbles for feet.
---
let’s do a game of would you rather Eben style.
Would you rather have a randevoux
with Lloyd and eben or would you rather 💩 yourself in a large group of people in white pants for eternity?
---
I’ve got another.. would you rather suck ebens left flap or would you rather contuiously everytime you are in a state of arousal have the image of flabby tits giving you his best thirst trap.
---
Oh and another

would you rather suck ebens left flap or Lloyds cabbage tit?
---
That’s it now. Im playing sims, I’ve made Eden and yaz horses hahahahahahahahhaa good bye.
I’ll be walking around on nobbles 💀 😭 🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Now I rarely ever comment about yas as I actually admire her drive for business and she’s more interesting then Eden.. but this is Disgusting
She’s probably that desperate for people to leave Eden alone she’s posted that to take the hate ! She’ll be crying about it soon I’m sure !
I’d go mental of my partner, family or friend let my toddler child sip an energy drink. Poor kid will be shaking like mummy and aunty evil soon 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.