Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Words hurt’ so why did you think it was okay for you to name and shame someone you went to school with for their breath?

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Last week it was I love my life, this week I hate tiktok boo hoo hoo. What's next wee k? A helicopter in a field??

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Eben hun, TikTok doesn't need you, so you can politely leave at any time. no one is forcing you to share your tit life with your 3.2m bots

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is she well in the head? The horrid things she has said about other people and constantly sexualising everything even her little niece and nephew and she wonders why people have turned off her in spectacular fashion! If she can be a bleep online so can everyone else. We need a video of that last crying one and then clips of all the vile things that comes out of her nasty huge mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Someone needs to send her the link to indeed.com and point her in the direction of the job centre. Tiktok isn’t her only option but she acts like it is?

Reactions: 15
I can’t wait to see Yazs montage about her amazing baby sister, I’m so excited I wonder what song she’ll choose 🤩 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Firstly WAHOO my second ever thread title (for eben)

secondly, I love Lee

thirdly, I bet my left labia that she’s been reading here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She’s been nothing but nasty and short with everyone since the wedding, why does she expect everyone to be nice to her when she acts like that? That’s not how the world works, but I’m sure if she had been kind and sweet she would have more sympathy.

Eden you are the problem not anyone else, that’s why it’s always following you around, you can also remove all social media if it’s that bad, but again YOU have to do something about it but you’re just a lazy moaning cow

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is she well in the head? The horrid things she has said about other people and constantly sexualising everything even her little niece and nephew and she wonders why people have turned off her in spectacular fashion! If she can be a bleep online so can everyone else. We need a video of that last crying one and then clips of all the vile things that comes out of her nasty huge mouth.
Oooo it's a hard choice. So many clips of her being disgusting. I'm sure a couple of 12 years olds who don't know right from wrong yet will be in her DMs cheering her up, telling her all she wants to hear. And she'll be back.
It would be people realising how desperate I am to save my obviously dying career. that would bother me if I was her but she's more offended by the comments on how she looks

Reactions: 11
Someone needs to send her the link to indeed.com and point her in the direction of the job centre. Tiktok isn’t her only option but she acts like it is?
Her 'husband' used to work in recruitment 🤣 she'll be in Lidl by Monday

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Need to catch up on the last bit of the last thread and this one so far, but before I do, I just wanted to say.. this thread title has me howling 😂
So, carry on writing all your tit you bunch of soul breakers (Eden’s words 😉)

Reactions: 7
I love the fact that whenever she looks back at her wedding photos she will just see how awful her make up was. Karma.
IMG_5443.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Thought it was really expensive? Why doesn’t she just go and buy her own food from the supermarket if she’s so worried about food poisoning?
Is this the holiday that she’s telling everyone she found out it was 1 star or something? 🧐

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.