Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh look it’s the consequences of my own actions coming to bite me on the asssss woeeee is me

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why has she liked that last comment? Is she trying to pretend like she didn’t tell the internet they had cases of food poisoning so someone will buy the holiday?
Her desire to stay with them isn’t strong enough to turn down a freebie to Tenerife tho 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As much as a narcissist she is, I believe she’s finally realising that her time is up. I’m not big on TikTok, I tend to not scroll for too long, but recently - since the whole honeymoon saga - I’ve had so many accounts pop up on my FYP of screen recordings literally just outing her for what she is.

I think the trying to get a free (and clearly she wants a very, very expensive one) honeymoon has riled more people than ever. I get it’s what social media is now - the influencers get the lavish free gifts they don’t need (and more times than not, they won’t even use) whilst there’s children out there only getting their one hot meal a day at school, but to openly BEG for a honeymoon is just beyond me. It’s the lies that she says too! Oh we cancelled because of a bad review - I don’t think you did hun.
The worst thing is she tried to own it like she deserves it because she’s an influencer but LinkedIn isn’t for begging, it’s for professional folk to network is it not? surely the millionaire mother-in-law couldn’t have gifted them the honeymoon no?

So professional slating the resort and then trying to claim that she wanted to stay at home with the rats. That’s not what you said on LinkedIn you div. Honestly why doesn’t she literally just come off social media. It’s clearly not for her and her one entitled braincell. She can’t keepup with her lies.

also if she didn’t try and sell her wedding for £4.50 a month then she would probably be in awedding bliss bubble right now, but what’s she doing? Sat At home crying, probably suicide baiting as we speak. LL as usual
No wear to be seen, making no attempt to defend his bride… their relationship is as fake as her horrendous alibaba door drafts excluders she flogs.

Reactions: 14
I wish she would just delete her account and be a thing of the past.

You can totally tell the family are just done with it too, yaz just deletes any negative comments to do with eden now, at one point she would have video responded to them but now she’s probably thinking well how can I justify this anymore? Lloyd is barely posting because all of his comments just end up being negative about eden to which he also never defends because as we heard in the podcast he told her ‘this is all your fault and now I have to try fix it’

The texts to her mum a while ago about suicide, her mum was so laid back about the whole thing which to me shows it’s a recurring thing. She’s a spoilt brat, she’s a 25 year old MARRIED woman. There’s no excuse.

She is living proof that you never know what’s around the corner, she had all this money and brand deals and paid ads etc and now she’s got absolutely nothing and I can bet she’s regretting every £ she’s wasted.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Lmfao Yaz is live and she just said Eden is a wonderful wallflower and paid for someone’s shopping earlier, she can’t even pay for her own shopping you lying witch 😂

Also Yaz said there’s pages about her own marriage and she gets it cos she’s like that with Kourtney and Travis 😂😂😂😂
I don’t think Yaz knows what a wallflower is

3FDAA604-238C-4DA3-A6A1-7AB50C9B043B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who called it?! Of course yas licking Edens asshole again
Oh yazzy bear, if you spent as much time with your son as you did licking your sisters rim maybe he wouldn’t look so no constantly confused, nevermind though I’m sure he loves his 10 seconds dance in a morning

Reactions: 26
If love for tiktok to just crash and burn honestly even if its just for a few weeks to knock some of these people into reality! All us "jealous" people on here would crack on as normal with our normal lives, work, family.
What will the likes of these people do? Sit and cry in bed then call universal credits to open up a claim because they have no gifts or money being sent to them.
Eden shut up, grow up and get back to the taxi rank

• Heart
Reactions: 20
WHY is Yaz so up her arse, focus on your own life man. Also if tiktok bothers her that much, stop posting? Get a different job? She legit greets whenever she doesn’t get her own her way or people aren’t right up her arse. Also who goes on holiday for 3 days wtf🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
WHY is Yaz so up her arse, focus on your own life man. Also if tiktok bothers her that much, stop posting? Get a different job? She legit greets whenever she doesn’t get her own her way or people aren’t right up her arse. Also who goes on holiday for 3 days wtf🤣
Because if Eden goes away then she will also become irrelevant

Reactions: 5
Eden doesn’t give yaz, Wolf, Freya, acer or cali a second thought. To be fair Freya isn’t up Eden’s arse and puts her kids first. Yaz is so concerned about being left out she’s willing to throw away nearly a decade with her husband and give her child a broken family ffs. Wolf needs stability he should be starting school soon

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just got a notification that someone had liked my post on here - saw the title and thought ‘oh tit, I’ve posted in Yaz’s thread by accident’

she’s so irrelevant now that she’s not even the star of her own tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.