Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
These wedding pictures are going to be the laugh of the town 🤣🤣 all the leaning🤣🤣 she literally looks like she could break her leg in the second photo🤣 and imagine being stood on a log and STILL SMALLER then the green giant 🤣

can just picture little legs lloyd google search now ‘high boosters’ ‘how to make me look taller in photos’ 🤣🤣
I'm picturing something like this
Picsart_23-05-31_19-39-17-826.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 65

noobie123

I’m sorry but what THE fuck was that?! If my other half spoke to me in that voice he would be straight back to the tip. Inside the fucking bins himself

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

NOSEY-246

‘Cally thinks it’s her wedding day’

Well you did book it on her literal birthday 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I’ve noticed a trend on adhd tiktok where there seems to be these couples where the girlfriend has adhd and the boyfriend doesn’t and the girl kind of acts like a child while the boyfriend takes a more fatherly role and it makes me violently ill.
I have adhd and I couldn’t handle it if my boyfriend spoke to me like a child. It’s so patronising.
I feel like they’ve seen those videos and that’s what they’re doing.

leabytottle

VIP Member
Edens Dad gives me the creeps… he’s very odd, isn’t he? I get the vibes he’d make inappropriate comments to their friends growing up.

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Who gives a crap about watching a podcast with Callie?

Nothing against her, she seems like a sweet kid, but it’s suppose to be this outrageous podcast where the host is so unmanageable she got fired from multiple agencies and tell the viewers at the start of each episode to “fuck off” if they can’t handle that.

… and it’s a little girl asking her what’s her favourite sport.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
This might be awful but I need to say it..
Doesn’t it annoy you how she acts like mother Teresa because she’s “helped and saved” thousands of people. All her comments filled with young girls “you saved me” “I was going through this and your videos saved me” “I’ve got an ED and eat with me saved my life” like shit it did. They just know to say that to get Eden’s attention. She probably did help 1 or 2 young girls feel less lonely yeah, but you’re telling me a 30 second video of Eden eating Wagamama’s stopped you from killing yourself? Didn’t happen.

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
As far as I’m concerned Eden is cancelled. I don’t see cancelled as being taken off the app, I see it as her fame and wealth rapidly declining compared to her 2020 peak.

You don’t really get second chances as an influencer, look at someone like Shane Dawson, he was huge, got cancelled and came back but never achieved the same status. And he never will. Once you’re labelled as problematic then you’ll always have that label.

She thinks she can ride off her own name for the rest of her life … but she can’t even get a gifted Pizza Express meal.

• Haha