Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she calling everything jank all of a sudden, eurgh! She’s so embarrassing!

Reactions: 11
If I’d opened that tin of sweetcorn to find that! I would not be able to eat sweetcorn again for a longggggggg time!! She didn’t even check that second one! Just poured some juice in before fully opening it! 🤢

Reactions: 12
If I’d opened that tin of sweetcorn to find that! I would not be able to eat sweetcorn again for a longggggggg time!! She didn’t even check that second one! Just poured some juice in before fully opening it! 🤢
My emetophobia would have me neurotically checking each and every can I opened ever after this

Reactions: 14
Okay but.. if she had emetophobia like she claims.. surely she would have immediately put the tin down, instead of SMELLING it?!!!!!!!! To then not check the second tin?! duck off BV-den

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It didn’t look full either, they’ve obviously used a spoon of it and stuck it in the fridge for a long long time, the smelly Scruffs that they are not noticed, even stored in a container it really starts to stink once open I find

Reactions: 4
I can’t get over how little she does, she’s. So bleeping lazy.
LLL does a video saying ‘baby needs shade’, Get The Green bleeping Giant to get off her arse and do something then if she wants to sunbathe, and he makes the shortest looking tent thing like he’s a kid😂
She never cooks for herself unless the most basic tit, and he runs around being her slave, how is this the life he wants to live when he could have his perfect petite blonde we all know he loves from
Instagram follows😂😂 although I do think they deserve each other cause he’s vile himself. Cringe at him being taught to DJ when he’s meant to be amazing Ibiza level, but is in Twellls social clubs currently 😂

Reactions: 14
There is nothing more embarrassing and ick worthy then a guy in his thirties (actually any age but being the big age of 30 something makes it worse) saying "you look fit, I'd absolutely smash you"

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Does anyone remember Ray von the DJ from Pheonix nights?? that's who little lad reminds me of! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg - surely she’s gave out the invites? Or she wants something else for free of her now do she. 😡
That post comes across quite crappy, there’s no please and it’s need with an explanation mark, I wonder if she’s been scammed or let down 😂 mind you the harvs are known for not having any manners 🤷🏼‍♀️ lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m cackling at how bad her podcast is 😂 the quality of the last one of them in bed is TERRIBLE.
LL’s audio is peaking throughout, constant background noise and the volume always goes up and down.

It’s a PODCAST. The sound should be most important but all she cares about is how it looks visually. And that she’s being “real” enough.

These bed podcasts truly show how clueless and skill-less they both are 😂
I bet real talent agencies laugh at them !!

Reactions: 12
Actually. Yas was the one to download it first and go viral with the wedding dress shop, you’ve not gave her anything stinky Eden. Face the facts, she’s over taken you because you’re irrelevant and can’t even wipe your own ass without someone helping you or you wanting a praise. Get over yourself.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Actually. Yas was the one to download it first and go viral with the wedding dress shop, you’ve not gave her anything stinky Eden. Face the facts, she’s over taken you because you’re irrelevant and can’t even wipe your own ass without someone helping you or you wanting a praise. Get over yourself.
Shes joking around but I can imagine she says this every day 😂

Reactions: 8
Apologies if it’s already been said, but the whole throwing salt over the shoulder thing because she’s quirky (but also isn’t that only if you spill the salt?)

it gets me when she does it at home because It will go on the dogs paws and they will be licking it off?! And you can’t convince me she sweeps after cooking because she’s a grubby witch

• Heart
Apologies if it’s already been said, but the whole throwing salt over the shoulder thing because she’s quirky (but also isn’t that only if you spill the salt?)

it gets me when she does it at home because It will go on the dogs paws and they will be licking it off?! And you can’t convince me she sweeps after cooking because she’s a grubby witch
I've been thinking this, if she just bought a salt shaker she wouldn't have to use a stupid amount of salt each time. She's wasting so much to "blind the devil"

Reactions: 5
Says a lot that a whole podcast episode came out and it hasn’t been discussed here atall 😂 all I could focus on was the size difference in them against the headboard and how he had to look up to talk to her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A podcast from bed? What a joke! She hasn’t mentioned her lash business in ages, she’s in and out of wedding content. She has no purpose or direction.

Reactions: 27
My skills aren't even close to LLL but this podcast is giving Beetlejuice vibes 🤣🤣🤣 feel free to make it better LLL 🫶🙏
Cupace20230611221809876.png

• Haha
Even if this was a joke for a reaction! Everyone knows deep down that Eden believes this is true! Yes Yas was known as her sister and maybe gained a few followers but the reason she’s doing well now and got where she is, is because of herself, not Eden. 😂

Also noticed Yas on live this morning plugging the lashes. Eden can’t even be bothered to do it. Lash era may be coming to an end! 😂 I’d list what I think her next era’s will be but I refuse to give her ideas 🫡
The picture from the podcast is ridiculous! Defo can’t afford or be bothered to go back and forth to the studio! Another era fading out because she’s only got family and one friend to keep bringing on… 🥱

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.