Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she call anyone an alcoholic when her fiance drinks all the time???? Like ey?? She says he only drinks on occasions waking up is an occasion to him or cooking dinner šŸ˜†
Tbf cooking dinner is an occasion when you eat takeaways and out as much as these clowns do

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whyā€™s my TikTok search thing saying ā€œlloyd getting mad at Eden on live, Eden and lloyd arguing on live, lloyd yelling at edenā€ what have I missed

Reactions: 6
As far as Iā€™m concerned Eden is cancelled. I donā€™t see cancelled as being taken off the app, I see it as her fame and wealth rapidly declining compared to her 2020 peak.

You donā€™t really get second chances as an influencer, look at someone like Shane Dawson, he was huge, got cancelled and came back but never achieved the same status. And he never will. Once youā€™re labelled as problematic then youā€™ll always have that label.

She thinks she can ride off her own name for the rest of her life ā€¦ but she canā€™t even get a gifted Pizza Express meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
she seems to forget she slags the bloke off when she spent years with him and begging after him making tiktoks about missing himšŸ˜‚ Eben is hardly a catch
the little change of mind at the end there when she remembered sheā€™s supposed to be in her Harry Styles era šŸ’€

also not seen Her mention her little cousin in ages, guess the clout dried up there too

Reactions: 9
Edens Dad gives me the creepsā€¦ heā€™s very odd, isnā€™t he? I get the vibes heā€™d make inappropriate comments to their friends growing up.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Sheā€™s said before her dads an alcoholic sounds like she needs to discuss that in therapy if she keeps going for alcoholic boyfriends

Reactions: 8
Hey eben
Max got free tickets from Garnier to harry styles
That is all

As far as Iā€™m concerned Eden is cancelled. I donā€™t see cancelled as being taken off the app, I see it as her fame and wealth rapidly declining compared to her 2020 peak.

You donā€™t really get second chances as an influencer, look at someone like Shane Dawson, he was huge, got cancelled and came back but never achieved the same status. And he never will. Once youā€™re labelled as problematic then youā€™ll always have that label.

She thinks she can ride off her own name for the rest of her life ā€¦ but she canā€™t even get a gifted Pizza Express meal.
I completely agree with this. Everything she does is a flop, the podcast is failing so bad, she thinks sheā€™s been āœØ edgy āœØ by making a podcast of explicit content but no one wants to hear the same two people talk about themselves, or the host. Sheā€™s not that famous and well known to make an impact. Hell, I think weā€™d all get sick of someone proper famous like BeyoncĆ© talk about themselves each week.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wait so sheā€™s started up a podcast called ā€œoutspokenā€ but has to refilm when sheā€™s being outspoken? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Her podcast is so low budget and tacky. Not an ounce of self awareness of why people dislike her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So at first the podcast didnā€™t air due to an ā€œTechnical failureā€

Then she said it was because the video was tit

And a few mins later Eden goes on to say the podcast actually didnā€™t come out because her and Yaz were just chatting tit about people and they both got scared they were gonna get cancelled so they needed Freya to intervene.. At their big ages.

Surely if you cannot handle a podcast at your big ages should you really have a platform? very concerning
what horrible mean girls, at there age too so pathetic, not as if they are 12 yr old, so she's not sorry for being mean about people they are just scared they get cancelled? but the podcast is called outspoken coz she's edgy! just stop it all now Eden, you don't have any idea who you even are at 25 coz you are such a spoilt little witch who has her whole family running round after you telling you that its everyone else's fault, grow the duck up

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why is she flexing the fact that she and Yaz slagged people off and naming them
Donā€™t get me wrong, I love a gossip but I donā€™t come back from my mates telling my partner ā€œyeah me and the girls just say slagging off so and so all nightā€

Reactions: 13
Why is she flexing the fact that she and Yaz slagged people off and naming them
Donā€™t get me wrong, I love a gossip but I donā€™t come back from my mates telling my partner ā€œyeah me and the girls just say slagging off so and so all nightā€
Does Lee not like gossip? šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No I completely understand that but she uses it as an excuse to be a tit person, she can barely hold a conversation without mentioning it and it can get a little annoying because like I get it you've got adhd you don't have to keep telling me? Sorry going off on a tangent here and not wanting to upset anyone!
Oh I get that! Mines more when I say something or overshare Iā€™m like ā€œIā€™m so sorry, I have adhdā€ but I donā€™t mention it constantly or use as an excuse. More in an apologetic way like ā€œhey I know Iā€™m weird, I have this..ā€ haha šŸ˜…xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I agree with this too, she's just posting for the sake of it now she'll never be at the status she was at in 2020
---
Remember when Lloyd was worried about the wedding because its outdoors and worried about the weather? And she said 'don't worry we're jammy cunts'

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
this just isnā€™t trueā€¦ i get what sheā€™s maybe trying to do but itā€™s absolutely not true. thereā€™s even people in her comments saying theyā€™re going through awful things such as late stage cancer etc and she needs to realise that life doesnā€™t always just work out okay. not everyone just has bit of klarna debt that needs bailing out by the parents and/or begging it on livestreams. people have real life problems that arenā€™t just going to get better by sitting in the sun and telling yourself itā€™s okay. as a self-proclaimed ā€œmental health advocateā€ or whatever the duck, she should be promoting actual coping mechanisms or therapy or anything else productive, not just orgasming over a box-made fajita and saying cheer up charlie.

sheā€™s triggered me, soz šŸ¤£
She gives Winnie the Pooh advice. "This too shall pass" - Yeah duck off, your existence doesn't help anybody Eden. Self centred twit. That is all

Reactions: 10
Eden Harvz #59 my weddings a sham, Lloyds hardly a man, time to throw my toys out of the pram!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Don't shoot me but I watched the recent podcast episode while doing the housework, I like to mix boring tit with even more boring tit. Anyway....It is beyond cringey watching Yaz keep going on about how her and Eden are closer than Freya and Eden. And Eden constantly interrupts, I don't give a tit if it's her 'ADHD', it's rude regardless of your diagnosis.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.