Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never realised how HUGE Edens head was! When people say she’s built like a brick house I’m now starting to see why🤣🤣 wedding pics next to little legs will be amazing 🤣
Yaz is a rough 30 isn't she 😂 that girl's had a terribly hard paper round. And why are those two muppets at Harry Styles?! I have never heard them even mention him, probably doing it because he's popular and they want to look cool and appeal to his fanbase. Such a fail

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Never realised how HUGE Edens head was! When people say she’s built like a brick house I’m now starting to see why🤣🤣 wedding pics next to little legs will be amazing 🤣
Is that Yaz next to her, bleeping hell she looks haggard 😂 not like Eden to do Yaz dirty… 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely you can’t get much more narcissistic than struggling at concerts as the attention isn’t on you… I wonder why she doesn’t have a psych evaluation for narcissism and upload a video of that confirming her diagnosis…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She said she don’t really like Harry but do like some of his songs. They got tickets for her mum for Mother’s Day but he mum decided she didn’t want to go.
So Eden was going with Yaz, Freya and Soph. Did Freya and Soph not go after?

It made me laugh how angry she was over Elpha’s live. Even little legs came in and said she was so angry he had to take her phone of her 🤦‍♀️🤣 she did admit she’s a very needy person.
These TikTokers really do think they are something else don’t they!
Most of them are a bunch of begs with no morals what’s ever!

Reactions: 5
Didn't LLL ban her from going live in the first place as she was too much of a liability... I predict another outburst/cancellation within the next 5 working days.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I always miss her juicy lives man😩 Does anyone have a screen recording of her talking about Elphaba and Jeffree? Isn’t it funny how with other tiktokers such as Elphaba if you miss something good on their lives you can just search it and there’s loads of screen recordings yet with Eden there’s absolutely nothing. Bit odd for the uk’s top tiktok influencer ey

Reactions: 13
Sorry if this has already been addressed

Who wrote this ? Eden runs the account surely ? 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
Didn't LLL ban her from going live in the first place as she was too much of a liability... I predict another outburst/cancellation within the next 5 working days.
He did but seeing the money spragg made has probably changed his mind ! She’ll be doing battles next but will say it’s just so she can interact with people, plus she’s desperate for Jeffree Starr to notice her 🥴. Wonder if elpha is still invited to the wedding 🤔 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

---

He did but seeing the money spragg made has probably changed his mind ! She’ll be doing battles next but will say it’s just so she can interact with people, plus she’s desperate for Jeffree Starr to notice her 🥴. Wonder if elpha is still invited to the wedding 🤔 😂
Wonder how much she is paying this therapist to blow smoke up her arse hahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 8

---

Oh duck off. We all know you love to give money out to people to seem likeable and genuine. You’re only stopping it now because you’re broke as duck and irrelevant

• Haha

---

so in other words, please stop asking me for money coz im obsessed with it and never want to share, im skint af now anyway but have to say i still give to charity 🤣 what a tool you are Eden

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely you can’t get much more narcissistic than struggling at concerts as the attention isn’t on you… I wonder why she doesn’t have a psych evaluation for narcissism and upload a video of that confirming her diagnosis…
One of the most bizarre things I’ve ever heard. It’s up there with her manifestation masturbation.

• Haha
Wonder if they did the ‘fake a panic attack’ thing to move seats last night. As one of Yas’ videos at the start they was way up high at the back & then later on they’ve moved down to the lowest tier at the side. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I don’t think she’s been giving out loads of money at all. I think she’s just skint because her “career” has gone down the pan, and they’re trying to cover it up lol. Tragic

Reactions: 24
Every so often I keep thinking I've lost this thread because I realise I haven't read it in a while. But then quickly remind myself the thread is quiet because no one really gives a tit about the green giant anymore 🥲

Reactions: 21
Every so often I keep thinking I've lost this thread because I realise I haven't read it in a while. But then quickly remind myself the thread is quiet because no one really gives a tit about the green giant anymore 🥲
Same !! This is my favourite thread aswell🥲

Reactions: 3

---

Might ask if she’ll lend me a tenner???? see if I trigger her 👀👀✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.