Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a vet, nor do I know anyone who is. But after a look online I actually can't find anything suggesting risks with spaying small dogs. I mean, rabbits are regularly spayed and they're the same size, if not smaller than Chai...
Every single website I’ve seen has suggested doing it. In dogs is actually for health benefits, that’s why it’s unethical and illegal to just ‘sterilise them’ to prevent pregnancy, because you’re actually doing it to prevent cancers. But no, as always, Eden knows best and heard from a man in a carpark that you don’t need to get them done.
---
I’ll put money on no one asking her. Beggy prick 🙄
Any normal person would just do a gift registry or Amazon wishlist, but she’s wanting actual ‘big gifts’

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She is for sure hoping for brands to reach out and gift her so she can turn round and say 'omg look at what they sent us as a congratulations on our wedding🥺🥺🥺'. get a life you edward scissorhands looking duck

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You can literally spay an actual rat so that’s your answer, she’s more at risk of hypothermia but any vet would spay her. Can’t spay her for 3 months after her first season, idk how many she’s had, as she’ll still be hormonal/will bleed more, might go into false pregnancy as well if the other isn’t neutered that is.

Reactions: 6
Oh my god the PayPal link for her honeymoon! Beggy girl!! 90k a month is it!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
That PayPal link has actually enraged me. Is she not bleeping embarrassed!? How bleeping dare she!!
90k a month, swanning around buying everything for no reason, sit down meals out every day, take aways constantly, but you want to beg money off people who earn a normal wage for your tit little content honey moon? Get fucked and when you get there, get fucked some more! Dirty little scrounging black fishing bleep!
Also, she definitely sent that "put your PayPal link" comment to herself. Dirty rat.

Reactions: 36
What in the actual duck has she actually got the audacity to ask for people to send her gifts……
If she was such a wonderful human being then surely set up a go fund me page and donate any proceeds to a charity?
do something decent and honest you pair of bleeping lazy robbing twats.
after a long day at work and looking on TT to see this clown and the other idiot sophien pushing tit onto their minions I’m absolutely livid.

Reactions: 20
Are the high schoolers going to transfer over their lunch money for her honeymoon!? Also, show me 1 god dam comment of people asking to send them gifts. Beggy cow

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Idk how Eden can claim to give out too much money to followers etc when she's literally begging people to fund her bleeping honeymoon:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Eden just admit you're a bleeping broke ass, your lashes are tit and not selling, and your vagina stinks. Take a bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has she deleted it? I presume she was rightfully getting called out for it, absolute trampy behaviour expecting people (in the middle of a cost of living crisis) to fund your honeymoon!

Reactions: 15
my inner creative comes out when it's time for a new thread title. Especially bv-den.

Eden Harvz #59 ridden with ADHD, BV, anxiety and an empty bank account.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That PayPal link has actually enraged me. Is she not bleeping embarrassed!? How bleeping dare she!!
90k a month, swanning around buying everything for no reason, sit down meals out every day, take aways constantly, but you want to beg money off people who earn a normal wage for your tit little content honey moon? Get fucked and when you get there, get fucked some more! Dirty little scrounging black fishing bleep!
Also, she definitely sent that "put your PayPal link" comment to herself. Dirty rat.
especially when she knows her followers ate school age! she is lower than a snakes belly that one, she has not one ounce of shame, begging kids to give money basically 🤬

Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion: Begging for money for their honeymoon, they’ll need that for the pups they’ll have soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.