Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That live was so dull, but it’s insane how much she’s gone from sitting their with her nose in the air thinking she’s Mrs TikTok, not acknowledging any gifts - to now thanking people for every single one.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Um is it just me or did she suggest to a follower on her instagram stories who asked how to deal with OCD, that they SHOULD tell themselves to follow through with their OCD intrusive thought or something bad will happen?! Did I read that right? WTAF

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine the only thing you have to worry about is that everyone used to love you and now they don't 🥱

Reactions: 14
She’s so embarrassing. She “doesn’t care” what anyone thinks of her she says, because no one knows her, yet constantly is posting clips of her crying saying how hard it is. Views have dipped so she’s got to pull out the mental health card. It’s a load of tit.

Reactions: 8
That video of the baby talking! 🤮 🤮 🤮 I love my other half very much, we've been together 23 years but if he spoke to me with a baby voice, I would roundhouse kick his gonads to the next galaxy, and we wouldn't have sex ever again! How are so many people saying doing a baby voice with your other half is normal, please tell me it isn't! 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
That video of the baby talking! 🤮 🤮 🤮 I love my other half very much, we've been together 23 years but if he spoke to me with a baby voice, I would roundhouse kick his gonads to the next galaxy, and we wouldn't have sex ever again! How are so many people saying doing a baby voice with your other half is normal, please tell me it isn't! 🤮🤮🤮
It would be the biggest ick ever.. If a man spoke to me that way!🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Eden’s seen how much money Dan Spragg has made doing the weekly’s, she wants in on that!

Reactions: 15
That bleeping eye roll fake orgasm tit she does when she eats LLs food is the most annoying thing, she thinks it's sexy, it's soooo irritating. Get a grip

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think they say this I gave such amount away to charity bollocks for the tax man too 🤔

Reactions: 3
It’s depressing that she’s got to the point of relying on lives and doing self-PR about giving away money and her own downfall.

To think, this could have all been avoided if she had listened to experts advising her.

Reactions: 10
What’s with the awkward camera eye contact when she is claiming to do a lot for charity

Reactions: 3
Why the duck is she feeding LL a trifle in bed, like why oh why did she have to spoon feed him like that, it was horrific 😝

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Just seen GKbarry is on Jamie Laings podcast, and old Eden is thriving and living her best life feeding trifle to LLL in bed doesn’t really compare does it!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.