Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s terrifying, the gifting and lives! Vulnerable/lonely people get fixated on these people who go live (often not even celebs or anything) and gift them so that they feel validated and noticed by the person who’s live. I feel sorry for them, they feel like they have to spend money to be noticed and these people who create the battles know this!! They are just sat there asking people for money essentially, pretending it’s so they can win a battle but it’s all just going in their pockets. Absolutely appalling.
I joined her live earlier for 2 minutes and she went 'wolf would love that one' about a gift. Wolf wasn't even there but she's using him for gifts. Just found it weird as yaz doesn't even accept gifts but it's ok for Eden to use her son to get more gifts in.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I also wonder what the back up plan is for the field wedding. Currently the weather forecast isn’t looking too great.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine your dad has just had a stroke and you decide to go to the theatre because the lure of the possible clout was just too much 😅
Josh is a guy she had a thing with when she first started TT so wonder what LLL will think about that. He shouts in his TikTok’s and is just an all round weirdo.
Eden is definitely in the same vibe as the Titanic submarines billionaires stepson going to the Blink 182 concert.

Also wonder if Eden still messages Elphaba every day to check she’s had a shower and if her biggest fan Zoe(?) still comes over for dinner. Edens such a good friend guys.

Reactions: 16
That 20k isn’t going far mind. In the last 5 months she’d have made roughly £4k each month - and that’s before tax. Her rent is £1.6k, she’d have utilities and council tax on top, phone bill, dog food, food for themselves. Klarna/credit card payments as well I reckon.
Yeah she’d have more money left each month than the average person, but she pisses it all up against the wall and will have nothing to show once her ‘career’ inevitably ends.
She employs Freya too so has to pay her a wage !

Reactions: 4
That 20k isn’t going far mind. In the last 5 months she’d have made roughly £4k each month - and that’s before tax. Her rent is £1.6k, she’d have utilities and council tax on top, phone bill, dog food, food for themselves. Klarna/credit card payments as well I reckon.
Yeah she’d have more money left each month than the average person, but she pisses it all up against the wall and will have nothing to show once her ‘career’ inevitably ends.
Also though the £20K doesn’t include brand deals which is where she probably gets a chunk of her monthly income, plus the sponsor for the pod. She would however be taxed as a high earner at 40% (£8K of that £20K gone in a flash)

She’s definitely earning less. She threw a tantrum on Yaz’s PLT live and tantrumed like a child shouting “mum I need money” as she stomped out the room. Then on the pod she asked Yaz how much money was in her account, Yaz said a lot and Eden responded that she couldn’t relate .

Reactions: 2
Desperate times when you’ve resorted to having children as your podcast guests. One at a time too to make it last.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
wtf 😳 where is this massive line of guests going to appear… I can just imagine now what kind of questions she’s going to ask her “who’s your favourite auntie” “who’s the prettiest” let’s just make this about me cally and tell me and all the viewers how much of a great aunt I am because I’m a narcissist and I just love talking about myself.

Reactions: 9
This is what pisses me off about Eden. She sits there crying playing the ‘poor me’ because no one likes her and brands don’t want to work with her when she continues to do things like this. Glade gifted her a load of stuff where she was saying how nice everything was and then puts up a video of yaz saying how disgusting the smell is. Why wouldn’t you cut that out and continue to have a positive relationship with a brand? Imagine when they saw she herself is putting up a clip of someone saying how disgusting their products are. Like I can’t even cope

Attachments

Reactions: 23
What the duck is she waffling on about keeping her relationship alive by meeting at a pub rather than going together 😂😂 she realises that most working couples spend the day apart right 🤷‍♀️
Keeping their relationship alive?! They’ve been together like a year and a half 😂😂
---
This is what pisses me off about Eden. She sits there crying playing the ‘poor me’ because no one likes her and brands don’t want to work with her when she continues to do things like this. Glade gifted her a load of stuff where she was saying how nice everything was and then puts up a video of yaz saying how disgusting the smell is. Why wouldn’t you cut that out and continue to have a positive relationship with a brand? Imagine when they saw she herself is putting up a clip of someone saying how disgusting their products are. Like I can’t even cope
State of that

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Who gives a crap about watching a podcast with Callie?

Nothing against her, she seems like a sweet kid, but it’s suppose to be this outrageous podcast where the host is so unmanageable she got fired from multiple agencies and tell the viewers at the start of each episode to “duck off” if they can’t handle that.

… and it’s a little girl asking her what’s her favourite sport.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
This might be awful but I need to say it..
Doesn’t it annoy you how she acts like mother Teresa because she’s “helped and saved” thousands of people. All her comments filled with young girls “you saved me” “I was going through this and your videos saved me” “I’ve got an ED and eat with me saved my life” like tit it did. They just know to say that to get Eden’s attention. She probably did help 1 or 2 young girls feel less lonely yeah, but you’re telling me a 30 second video of Eden eating Wagamama’s stopped you from killing yourself? Didn’t happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Doesn’t it annoy you how she acts like mother Teresa because she’s “helped and saved” thousands of people. All her comments filled with young girls “you saved me” “I was going through this and your videos saved me” “I’ve got an ED and eat with me saved my life” like tit it did. They just know to say that to get Eden’s attention. She probably did help 1 or 2 young girls feel less lonely yeah, but you’re telling me a 30 second video of Eden eating Wagamama’s stopped you from killing yourself? Didn’t happen.
THISSSS😭😭!!!!!

Reactions: 4
This comment, she brings out this gross ass podcasts every week assuming everyone watches them with her kids? Is she for real?
I find it weird whenever people have their kids sit there and watch it with them not only that it’s a massive ick when they go “my ‘child’ says hi” on lives too as if they’re sitting there watching the videos they post 🤦🏼‍♀️😂.

Reactions: 21
You’re spot on! I’ve had an ED since I was 14. It’s taken years of therapy and although I’m doing really well now, it’s definitely something I will always be part of me. There is no way someone like Eden eating for 2 minutes and patronisingly asking how my days been would have made me think “that’s it, I’m cured!” If anything, I’d have struggled seeing her being “body confident” one minute, then erratically crying about how she hates herself the next.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.