Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Lloyd has thrown out all her blue jeans 😱 tell me you don’t give a tit about money without telling me.. 🙄

Reactions: 5
She’s acting like a different person, so weird!! She’s just said her mum has told her to flirt with the teepee man and look presentable to get a discount. She said it’s 6k but she would rather her guests sit in rain than pay that. I guarantee she will be on live and people will be gifting for the rest of half term. She will be doing everything to get that money in.
Yet she wastes her cash on 3 grand Sports Direct lookalikes 😂 she was boasting about it when she was barred from a restaurant for the tacky sportswear.
The 6months rent renewal is due soon too. £1500 a month, so another £9k to pull out her tit stained skuddies 🤢

Reactions: 6
Love to see it 🤣 She’s been dropped by two managements. Lloyd was dropped by his because of her. She gets no brand deals at all - look at Yaz, she constantly has brands contacting her and Eden gets nothing. She’s fucked it for herself all by being an immature child who thought she was funny - the paid for ‘diagnosis’ was so she had an excuse to give to people for her behaviour but she can’t turn round to her old management companies or to be brands and be like ‘Sorry it’s my ADHD’
No wonder eden took a sudden interest in visiting Lloyds very rich family 🙃

Reactions: 18
These wedding pictures are going to be the laugh of the town 🤣🤣 all the leaning🤣🤣 she literally looks like she could break her leg in the second photo🤣 and imagine being stood on a log and STILL SMALLER then the green giant 🤣

can just picture little legs lloyd google search now ‘high boosters’ ‘how to make me look taller in photos’ 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She must have permanent neck, leg and back ache when with Lloyd from trying to slouch down and appear smaller 😂

Reactions: 9
Anyone else sick of the ADHD personality? Eden, most people EMBRACE having ADHD but it isn’t their personality.. I don’t start every sentence with ‘doing this with ADHD’ .. everyone thinks it’s hard planning a wedding? It’s not an ADHD thing.

Reactions: 10
I just came to post the exact same photo!! I’m actually wheezing from laughing so much. bleeping Kermit in a bucket hat and Eden being like The Little Mermaid as she jumps up from the sea onto the rock.

Also I know we already know she’s not having a church wedding but that’s so bleeping bizarre when her Christian era wasn’t even a year ago. Did we confirm they are Eden going to be legally married?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
These wedding pictures are going to be the laugh of the town 🤣🤣 all the leaning🤣🤣 she literally looks like she could break her leg in the second photo🤣 and imagine being stood on a log and STILL SMALLER then the green giant 🤣

can just picture little legs lloyd google search now ‘high boosters’ ‘how to make me look taller in photos’ 🤣🤣
I'm picturing something like this
Picsart_23-05-31_19-39-17-826.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 65
I honestly find it hilarious that in a month tomorrow she’s gonna be walking down a field 😂
Omg Lloyd has thrown out all her blue jeans 😱 tell me you don’t give a tit about money without telling me.. 🙄
thrown out, there goes the I wear lucy and yaks look at how sustainable I am era 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else find it weird Soph is her maid of honour? Yaz will probably pass out into a coma that she didn’t get the role.

Fully cannot wait to see the guests for both sides. Edens doesn’t have a management to force her fake influencer friends to go and on LL’s side … there will be just Ricki unless he’s best man and mumsy Caroline clutching her new Prada bag in disgust surrounded by the farmyard animals known as the Harvey’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
*Pic for attention* 🤣
Is she only having a blessing? Not sure why she'd need both, but in that video she references blessing twice and the celebrant. Blessings aren't legally binding. Kinda confusing, but then again they're getting hitched in a field #TheTwits
1326.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They will have to get legally married in a registry office before or after. The “blessing” is just for content! 🥱🥱

Reactions: 4

I'm almost sure I've seen Eden wearing those exact same dunks...

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.