Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You need to have friends to have a hen party... Eben has no friends. No hen party!

Reactions: 17
It’s proper cringe when she films herself pretending to work on her laptop, if she’s that bothered go get a job silly little nobhead

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm that bored of her existence i can't even be arsed to log into my other account which takes two seconds to hate watch her anymore... she's so boring and irrelevant! Literally only follow this incase she actually does anything worth noting haha!

Reactions: 14
I'm that bored of her existence i can't even be arsed to log into my other account which takes two seconds to hate watch her anymore... she's so boring and irrelevant! Literally only follow this incase she actually does anything worth noting haha!
Hang in there, the car crash wedding is near!

Reactions: 6
Not looked at Edens thread in a while and thought I’d have several threads to catch up on but it’s just a few pages.

This thread is as dead as her career.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s looking dirtier than normal lately, greasy hair, she just looks like she needs a good scrub 🤮 after the wedding I wonder how many montages we will have with Lloyd crying as she walks down the aisle - eddy if you read here he won’t be crying with love, it’s more ‘this was all for the fame but I’m now trapped in a stinky shed, 3 stone heavier with this giant and her crappy knickers and incest family’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
5 minutes into the new podcast... the constant talking over each other does my head in. Why are we getting podcasts with random friends??

Reactions: 5
It’s embarrassing how much she’s begging now, baby (I died a little inside writing that🤢) needs some extra pennies for her circus show

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Lloyds tiktok is so hard to watch
Please don’t give me advice on buying second hand cars. Edens expert in everything disorder has rubbed off on him

Reactions: 8
Just seen her video of going to the pub in Lamberhurst, we often go there but won’t be using it again after seeing #gifted on the vid🤢
She’s bleeping vile, why would you want her advertising your pub🫣
Anyone else feel like that with ‘influencers’ over certain stuff?

Reactions: 12
I’ve been recovering from an operation so I thought I would return to the beginning of all the threads and refresh my memory of everything eben has said and done… 👀 what a ride that was.. I’d actually forgotten half of the disgusting things.. how has she still got fans?

Btw you lot are seriously funny! The best on tattle..
LLL your edits had me laughing too much, may have popped a stitch.. totally worth it 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
‘Cally thinks it’s her wedding day’

Well you did book it on her literal birthday 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I’ve been recovering from an operation so I thought I would return to the beginning of all the threads and refresh my memory of everything eben has said and done… 👀 what a ride that was.. I’d actually forgotten half of the disgusting things.. how has she still got fans?

Btw you lot are seriously funny! The best on tattle..
LLL your edits had me laughing too much, may have popped a stitch.. totally worth it 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🤣🤣🤣
Feel better soon ❤

Reactions: 1
It’s embarrassing how much she’s begging now, baby (I died a little inside writing that🤢) needs some extra pennies for her circus show
Stop it right now 🤣🤣 embarrassing yourself for TikTok really doesn't pay the bills does it

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.