Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Edens views are going well today, she claims tiktok has glitched when reality I don’t think her videos are hitting the FYP and those who liked probably already follow her or looked her up 😂 You know you’ve fallen off when you don’t even have little kids queueing up to comment “first” or “notice me queen🥺

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Edens views are going well today, she claims tiktok has glitched when reality I don’t think her videos are hitting the FYP and those who liked probably already follow her or looked her up 😂 You know you’ve fallen off when you don’t even have little kids queueing up to comment “first” or “notice me queen🥺
Her views and comments have been abysmal for months, even compared to people with less followers than her. But she’s the top UK tiktoker right 🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh god I haven’t watched Lloyds page for ages. Please someone explain that absolutely rancid concoction he’s made on his latest video…unseasoned everything baked in white wine. Yeah Lloyd honestly pal please retract your application to master chef if you get on (LOL as if) you’ll make a total fool of yourself more so than you do already!

Reactions: 6
Oh god I haven’t watched Lloyds page for ages. Please someone explain that absolutely rancid concoction he’s made on his latest video…unseasoned everything baked in white wine. Yeah Lloyd honestly pal please retract your application to master chef if you get on (LOL as if) you’ll make a total fool of yourself more so than you do already!
He loves the taste of pure white wine, makes sense. GG might seem more appealing 🫛

I still laugh knowing she said she gets invited to loads of things but she doesn’t want to go without Lloyd and the dogs.. surely you’d want to better yourself with opportunities

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry did she get lashes done and then just RUB OIL CLEANSER ALL OVER THEM?! Christ. 3h and £65 it costs me for Russians like that, wouldn’t go and do that straight away

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I still laugh knowing she said she gets invited to loads of things but she doesn’t want to go without Lloyd and the dogs.. surely you’d want to better yourself with opportunities

she does go to events tho but the shittest ones, which says to me thats all she gets invited to. Also all the other creators go off and meet with celebs on their own... hardly think shes been invited to that opp :D

Reactions: 11
that comment to Sarah. She has 93 followers.
Bit different to being the “uks top tiktoker” with 4.2mil followers and only 1k views in hours 🙄

Reactions: 10
I love summers little dig on the podcast ‘I feel secure’ after Eden saying how can you not be with your partner 🤣🤣🤣

exactly that. she trusts him, he has her own ambitions, she isn’t dependent on a man like you Eden. Get a grip, I would be absolutely ashamed if my daughter grew up and was so dependent on a man.
---
Also of course lloyd would chose to be with Lyndall Grace from married at first sight. Small petite blonde, we all know that’s his type

Reactions: 17
that comment to Sarah. She has 93 followers.
Bit different to being the “uks top tiktoker” with 4.2mil followers and only 1k views in hours 🙄
that comment to sarah peed me right off, some people don't care about followers as they have friends in the real world! yorkshire peach popping her 50p comment on it too, crawl out of edens crappy arse man you silly goose 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry did she get lashes done and then just RUB OIL CLEANSER ALL OVER THEM?! Christ. 3h and £65 it costs me for Russians like that, wouldn’t go and do that straight away
You could tell she didn’t like them from her reveal video, she’ll duck them up and then use that as her excuse to wear crappy spider lashes for her wedding.

Reactions: 2
I have a chihuahua and he doesn’t jump all over me wanting to lick me. Or behave like chase. Yeah he barks at thin air but he’s started to go blind.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.