Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't shoot me but I watched the recent podcast episode while doing the housework, I like to mix boring tit with even more boring tit. Anyway....It is beyond cringey watching Yaz keep going on about how her and Eden are closer than Freya and Eden. And Eden constantly interrupts, I don't give a tit if it's her 'ADHD', it's rude regardless of your diagnosis.
I swear she never interrupted the others THIS much during the earlier podcast eps either? I suppose she has to make sure no one ever forgets that she's just SO ridden with ADHD she can't function

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I work in a salon and I am shocked to my core at how awful those nails are. They've missed a massive gap off the side of the nail? If that's the one she filmed imagine what the others look like. She would promote ANYTHING if it meant she didn't have to pay wouldn't she 😩😩
---
She's live and Lloyd is dying her hair!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve been actively avoiding the green giant for a while now, cos I’ve finally had enough, but had to come back to this thread for a confession. Eden’s live video came up on my fyp earlier and I have to say, I was shocked to see LL looking quite handsome. I hadn’t seen him in ages and he finally has normal hair again and in the live he wasn’t scrunching his face up like he does in his vids. It reminded me of him looking cute in his cat era. Fully waiting to be crucified by you all, and rightly so as he is the biggest ick, but really needed to get this off my chest and ask you all for your forgiveness for my grave sin

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I’ve been actively avoiding the green giant for a while now, cos I’ve finally had enough, but had to come back to this thread for a confession. Eden’s live video came up on my fyp earlier and I have to say, I was shocked to see LL looking quite handsome. I hadn’t seen him in ages and he finally has normal hair again and in the live he wasn’t scrunching his face up like he does in his vids. It reminded me of him looking cute in his cat era. Fully waiting to be crucified by you all, and rightly so as he is the biggest ick, but really needed to get this off my chest and ask you all for your forgiveness for my grave sin
You need to be purified again, and realise he’s still the ickiest bloke alive😂 just remind yourself he’s marrying her in two weeks and hasn’t had a job for 1.5 years to live off her😩 such an ick
Scariest bloke you’ll ever meet though ✌🏼😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wtf was that singing video
Never seen such little noise coming out of someone who looked like she was belting out a power ballad

• Haha
Reactions: 8
- Calls his fiancé kitty
- Wears boosters
- Wore Yaz’s knee high boots
- DJs to a wall
- Takes little boys to Five Guys

Please stop with your madness 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Thank you all for your support ❤ I needed to be reminded of how gross (and scary) he is. The moment of madness will not happen again (unless he brings back the glasses…)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thank you all for your support ❤ I needed to be reminded of how gross (and scary) he is. The moment of madness will not happen again (unless he brings back the glasses…)
I’m going to say this once, and once only just so you don’t feel like a complete nut case… but I completely agree with you. He’s lost weight, got a decent hair cut & colour again, and is just looking so much better lately.
There you go, now there’s 2 of us on the metal train *choo choo* 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m going to say this once, and once only just so you don’t feel like a complete nut case… but I completely agree with you. He’s lost weight, got a decent hair cut & colour again, and is just looking so much better lately.
Hahaha thank you!! He is looking so much better! So glad to have your company on this confusing journey

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just remember every time you see him on TikTok & think he looks good remind yourself that he talks like a little baby to Eden… nobody wants that not even you 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thinking of you both during this hard time❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It's when LL DJs and flicks his wrist at the wall/wafts away the crappy smell within their house for me and especially his baby voice, makes my vagina shrivel up like a dry bug, squished and dead on the patio on a hot summers day

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.