Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden told Freya to give up her job and become her PA. Freya didn’t want to give up her job but said she would do it and see how it goes with views to quit her job in the future

Reactions: 3
Eden told Freya to give up her job and become her PA. Freya didn’t want to give up her job but said she would do it and see how it goes with views to quit her job in the future
I actually can’t believe Eden thinks she needs a PA. She gets out of bed at 2pm. Maybe get up earlier and sort out your own admin

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m so new to this thread. One how the hell has she got 3 million followers lol? And 2 I see her sister Yaz every where, who was “big” or “famous” first?

Reactions: 6
Sophdoeslife did a TikTok with Selena Gomez and a few blue ticks commented and she replied but Eden got nothing
3A2CCA96-7F5D-4142-9010-CE70FDBB9371.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Edens put up a “Q&A” video on youtube and it’s literally just her moaning about everything, I bet you she even asked herself the questions 😭

Reactions: 3
I’ve watched the YouTube video of the Q&A so you guys don’t have too but if you want the hypocrisy and a laugh, then I’d go and watch it.

I’m calling it now. They’re moving out. Someone asked “what’s your biggest purchase?” And she’s replied “you’ll find out soon, that’s a little cliffhanger for you.” Because if it was something else like clothing, jewellery or whatever, she would’ve just said it and the soppy post she did the other day uploading a picture of them two “exciting times for us”. It just makes sense, but who knows. I could be wrong but that’s my opinion.

Someone asked for her opinion on “sex whilst on your period” and Eden answered saying she doesn’t necessarily have sex but she prefers to masturbate when she’s on her period because she don’t care if it stinks. I mean, I don’t think everyone needed to know that and she could’ve just avoided the question but each to their own.

Another thing, “Lloyd was being vile to me the whole day of the engagement so I was sat thinking I’ll get views either way if he dumps me or purposes to me”. But then said she was joking like come on, we know you ain’t joking. She only mentioned she was joking because she said “See, that was a joke. I know that was a joke but that’ll be screen recorded and it’ll be posted saying she only cares for the views, she’s changed, I’ve never liked her. Unfollowed her the other day, can’t stand her”. But apparently not everyone’s mind works the same.

I love the way she had to add in that Freya and Yasmin was so weary of Lloyd in the start of their relationship because of how quick and intense it was. “Just like her followers“. The impression we all got was that Yasmin fancied him from the minute she met him.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is she still chatting tit about selling juice plus at 15. Eedy we’ve seen the screenshots you dope. You were 20. Obviously been reading tattle but we’ve got the screenshots ffs 😂 All you gotta do is search juiceplus Eden on fb and it’s there for everyone to see ffs.

Reactions: 14
if they are moving out to rent, are all her little minions going to forget she ranted endlessly about how she'd never rent blah blah blah, literally arguing about it all.
I can't stand her more by the day🤢

Reactions: 10
She literally told everyone on a live when she was looking after Tilly that she was cancelling her holiday so they could put the money towards a house and they’ve decided they need their own space especially as they’re engaged so I’m not sure why she’s now trying to make it a big secret. It’s fairly obvious 😅

Reactions: 12
nah people don’t like you and how you’re behaving and tiktok is getting rid of your non active followers finally. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Especially when in your searches there’s your mental health news report alongside you belittling drug addicts asking for money. 🫣🫠

she’s never noticed it before lmao nah hun people are wising up to you. Her YouTube engagement is horrendous 😂

Omg her whole account is gone 😳👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀Oh wait no it’s back 😂 damnnit her name only comes up if you search the whole thing now

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.