Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I enjoy makeup and spend quite a lot of money on it but when I first started taking it more seriously I thought there was something wrong with me and I was rubbish at it because you could see my pores. People need to be more honest and stop with these filters l.
I know pores are completely normal but there is a trick to stop it from looking like that picture above, start by putting foundation around your face with a beauty blender and make your way around so by the time you come to the nose/cheek area, you'll barely have anything on the blender meaning it will lessen the appearance of pores. Just want to add there's is absolutely nothing wrong with pores and skin texture should be normalised, but it does help from clogging your pores up.

Reactions: 9
She’s so in love with her “natural hair”.
Give it a few days or weeks and the extensions will be back.

Reactions: 9
HehehehehhehehehehhehehehehehEheheh liar liar pants on fire, scummy little tit your hair is like wire

Eden olaplex is all I searched, if I had an alt I would totally tag her in her lie 😂
Looks like she's deleted the comments now, shocker

Reactions: 2
Anyone else sick of seeing these bigging something up so much and it turns out to be absolutely nothing huge at all?

I’m sure she does it for attention and to make everyone think she’s relevant. Knowing her, it’ll probably be something like colourwow again 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know pores are completely normal but there is a trick to stop it from looking like that picture above, start by putting foundation around your face with a beauty blender and make your way around so by the time you come to the nose/cheek area, you'll barely have anything on the blender meaning it will lessen the appearance of pores. Just want to add there's is absolutely nothing wrong with pores and skin texture should be normalised, but it does help from clogging your pores up.
Mine never looked like hers do there but you can still see that I have them which I know now is completely normal. I thought I was using the wrong primers and foundations because my skin didn’t look like the people on social media but in reality it probably looks better when they don’t have their filter on

Reactions: 3
Im creased at Lloyd trying to clap back with a sassy comment but completely missing that it was a joke name and making himself look a right thick twit 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
D711B797-DD31-46A3-80EF-61AB45DF497B.jpeg
BE987BFF-B712-4833-94CE-7BB429965397.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Im going to do some digging as I didn’t realise he’s from Macclesfield! I live very close to there and a lot of family live there...
Someone found his old Twitter account and saw tweets to someone he called mom Caroline Hulme. Her and her husband own Qualtex but there has been mention of him on her Twitter feed for years but they are from Alderley Edge. His LinkedIn profile said he attended The Kings School in Macclesfield. Not sure if any of this helps digging

Reactions: 6
Little things like this infuriate me, this video is 8 words long and she still can't lip sync properly. It looks ridiculous... Am I being dramatic or does this annoy anyone else? Also check the engagement, I get more than this and no one knows who I am
Screenshot_20220712-101108_TikTok.jpg
🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.