Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the money they could have picked somewhere much nicer, they’ve just gone for aesthetics. I’m giving it three months before they realise they can’t afford it and move elsewhere.

Eden rarely does a campaign, I really don’t feel her tiktok career is paying those kind of bills. And if I could afford £1600 a month rent I 100% wouldn’t be renting
I remember her saying she was paying 12 months upfront so it will just bills they have to find money for the next 12 months.

Sorry how boring is that property though, no character at all

Reactions: 1
It’s the showing off that does it for me. We are in a cost of living crisis and the crumpet is buying £240 worth of candles. So relatable.

I don’t care if I sound jealous. Yes I am tbh I’ve never had mummy and daddy helping, I’ve had to fight, scrape pennies together, use food banks my whole damn life. Yet twats like this who are toxic horrible creatures land on their feet and boast about buying frigging candles at £65 each and £400 perfume, or going on an all inclusive holiday for £4K.. I cannot do with the bragging while half the country is waiting in desperation for the £320 payment.
100%, also her saying that she grew up without money and then saying her parents took them to America for 6 weeks? My mum and dad bought the family a big bottle of coke to share on a Sunday as a treat because we couldn’t afford any luxuries. They couldn’t afford to feed us most of the time let alone take us to America for 6 weeks. She’s a bare faced liar

Reactions: 15
Eat Chinese on the floor? Yeah maybe if you’re surrounded by boxes and don’t live in a rom com. They have a sofa ffs.

Do we think Yaz has fallen into a self induced coma with all the crying she’s likely been doing today?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Real convenient how she started doing eat with me videos again WEEKS before moving into a new flat😬

She’s literally using her vulnerable and naive followers as a cashcow. It’s so disturbing !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
What is this comment? 😂😂 If it wasn’t listed no one would’ve found it, more shite out of her mouth.
What I don't understand how has this happened all so fast? I have new neighbours who bought the house end of last year/beginning of new year and we're STILL waiting for them to move in

Reactions: 4
“We reached out to loads of people like were moving, do you wanna work together because you might as well and the amount of people that got back to us and helped us is so sick and I’m so grateful.”

Why did she even need to inform her followers about that? The cost of living has increased for everybody and there’s so many that are struggling but there’s Eden showing off and bragging about how she’s getting so many things from so many different people for free and she’s getting so much help? It really bothers me how she needs to be above everybody else and the way she brags makes me sick tbh. No one needed to know that.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Has she really just admitted to essentially begging loads of companies for freebies? Asking them to help her out? As if she doesn’t have the money to buy some bleeping bowls? Get to duck.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Has she really just admitted to essentially begging loads of companies for freebies? Asking them to help her out? As if she doesn’t have the money to buy some bleeping bowls? Get to duck.
I honestly can’t believe this

Reactions: 2
How impatient are they man? Why do you need bowls right this second? Have a bleeping takeaway and shut up. You’ll get your freebies soon, she’s insufferable.

Imagine proudly admitting to asking companies for things, most people would be proud to buy their own things for their first home.

Reactions: 8
Beggy gob can’t afford bowls and cutlery…………….. literally they begged cutlery and plate sets. Hahahahahahahahhahshshshshshs when I moved out I raided my mum and grandma for their stuff which we mostly still have apart from the plates cause they have been smashed long ago. 😂

Reactions: 9
I just can’t believe how people have forgotten how she sat on live and openly slated people who rented because “it’s a waste of money” and then bragged how much she had in her bank account. I think she and midget man got rejected for a mortgage and she changed her mind instantly. “This is a house but it’ll be our home” yeah because she’s paid a year up front. She’s got no choice but to make it a home.
Imagine her and midget man break up or her career falls through tomorrow, what will happen then? Lol.

I cannot wait for it to smack her in the face of actually having to pay bills and manage live on her own without clutching on to mummy and daddy’s apron strings.

Reactions: 24
Tbf I haven't met the new neighbours yet and I can't even remember what the sign said, I'm sure it was "to let"
Renting is a pretty quick turn around, they don’t even advertise until the place is empty around here so they get people in as quick as they can. The checks are pretty simple and they would have cut corners if they paid up front.

Reactions: 1
She’s all excited and crying but what she seems to forget is that Lloyd is a 30 odd year old man who has done this many times before. They’re worlds apart.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.