Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yasmin was on Eden’s live earlier commenting like “I’ve tried to call you to tell you that doll beauty want to see us”.. for what because neither of them can really do make up without having to literally paint it on. Did by any chance did Yasmin mean that doll beauty want to see her but she’s had to beg for them to allow Eden to come too like she did with the other event that Yasmin had to beg for her child to be allowed to go, a plus one, for Eden to have a plus one and also Freya ?? Not being funny but Freya isn’t even a “influencer”.

Did anyone see earlier on the live where she kept asking midget boy about this so called surprise he has got her and she was begging for clues.. quite cringy tbf. No doubt it’ll be another dog sitting thing or another tit cabin like the one before.

THERES NO WAY SHES GONE TO THE CINEMA JUST HER AND HER MUM AND LEFT MIDGET MAN AT HERS?????? I NEVER THOUGHT ID SEE THE DAY!!!!!!

I’ve always wondered how they’ll go to theme parks tbh as Eden is a “thrill seeker”. Is midget man even tall enough? Maybe with his boosters he will be.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yasmin was on Eden’s live earlier commenting like “I’ve tried to call you to tell you that doll beauty want to see us”.. for what because neither of them can really do make up without having to literally paint it on. Did by any chance did Yasmin mean that doll beauty want to see her but she’s had to beg for them to allow Eden to come too like she did with the other event that Yasmin had to beg for her child to be allowed to go, a plus one, for Eden to have a plus one and also Freya ?? Not being funny but Freya isn’t even a “influencer”.

Did anyone see earlier on the live where she kept asking midget boy about this so called surprise he has got her and she was begging for clues.. quite cringy tbf. No doubt it’ll be another dog sitting thing or another tit cabin like the one before.

THERES NO WAY SHES GONE TO THE CINEMA JUST HER AND HER MUM AND LEFT MIDGET MAN AT HERS?????? I NEVER THOUGHT ID SEE THE DAY!!!!!!

I’ve always wondered how they’ll go to theme parks tbh as Eden is a “thrill seeker”. Is midget man even tall enough? Maybe with his boosters he will be.
Poor midget man is locked in a cage in her bedroom sweating his moobs off by the looks of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wondering if your mind was working properly when sat near darren brown isn’t an intrusive thought Eden 🙄

Is it just me? An intrusive thought to me is like ‘run into the middle of that busy road’ ‘pick up that really sharp knife and throw it straight at darren brown’

Wondering if your mind is still working is literally just a thought

Reactions: 16

Yaz probably tells them she has anxiety without her sister there😂

I’m glad people are finally waking up!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wondering if your mind was working properly when sat near darren brown isn’t an intrusive thought Eden 🙄

Is it just me? An intrusive thought to me is like ‘run into the middle of that busy road’ ‘pick up that really sharp knife and throw it straight at darren brown’

Sometimes I think when I'm driving on the motorway way, "what would happen if I just opened the car door?" or if I'm in a public place "what happens if I scream on top of my lungs" etc, I don't feel like these are intrusive thoughts just thoughts if you get me? If I'm wrong feel free to correct me as I actually have no idea, just like Eden has no idea

Reactions: 10

She gets confused between “normal” “impulsive” and “intrusive” she’s a bellend

Reactions: 7
I remember the doctor talking about the hyaluronic acid being injected into the skin. I don’t know, they sounded like absolute cowboys to me that would never give the same attention to a regular client as they did to Eden.
She may have had profhilo as that’s how that works. It isn’t recommended for people under 30.
If an injector has to give away freebies for promotion then you can pretty much guarantee they shouldn’t be in their profession.

Reactions: 6
She may have had profhilo as that’s how that works. It isn’t recommended for people under 30.
If an injector has to give away freebies for promotion then you can pretty much guarantee they shouldn’t be in their profession.
THIS!!!!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
(tattle won't let me post just the above, so here's some crap to allow me to post it lalala)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m here again. From the YouTube video she’s just uploaded. Seems like they’re moving out soon as the back of the car is full to the brim and they’ve been to IKEA. They was laughing throughout the video and I just don’t find them funny. I’m sure they just ask for attention. Midget man was like “open the window and I’ll throw the rubbish out there too” which made them both laugh like it was so funny that they did it at KFC. Eden following with the “we got in so much trouble for that as well”.

What I found most hilarious is the fact she mentioned she had gone to see Elvis and how his move that got him famous he was told to stop, and Eden projecting how “you shouldn’t try and change someone. If you don’t like her then that’s fine but don’t try and change someone, because god gave us our souls so why would you try and change it?” Well if that’s the case, why is she constantly trying to change the way she looks and acts? The amount of Botox, fillers and everything else. Why couldn’t she just be happy for the soul that god gave her? Practice what you preach Eden hun.

Not her also making it a point about a homeless woman on the train and telling midget man that she demands to give her the £20 and he said he couldn’t because he needs it for the taxi. Why did that need to come into the video? But then again, she’s absolutely the type to record herself giving someone who’s unfortunately homeless money or food for clout.

Reactions: 17
Someone found his old Twitter account and saw tweets to someone he called mom Caroline Hulme. Her and her husband own Qualtex but there has been mention of him on her Twitter feed for years but they are from Alderley Edge. His LinkedIn profile said he attended The Kings School in Macclesfield. Not sure if any of this helps digging
That’s genuinely really helpful 😊

Reactions: 2
wE dIdNT haVE aNy MoNEY aS cHILDren but they could afford to go tour America and Canada for 6 weeks. Also why is she fan girling over a pedalo. Elvis married a 14 year old 🤮 Sorry but no.

Reactions: 23
Another article I bet Eden is gutted she missed out on

wE dIdNT haVE aNy MoNEY aS cHILDren but they could afford to go tour America and Canada for 6 weeks. Also why is she fan girling over a pedalo. Elvis married a 14 year old 🤮 Sorry but no.
This is what I don't understand, I can understand the older generation brushing it under the carpet because they grew up with Elvis for some reason is was normalised back then🤢, but someone of her age, I'm 25 and feel sick with the thought of it.. My mam wants me to go see the film with her(I do want to see it because I love a biopic ) but I just can't get the fact that he married and done stuff with a 14 year old child out of my head🤢🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
so when do we start placing bets on how long they'll live together for?
can't imagine eedy even knows what bathroom cleaner is or how to even work a washing machine

Reactions: 12
Just putting this here in hopes that it will humble our girl Eden
She’s losing followers 😂👀 Also guaranteed soon, for da follows and da likes. Will be hilarious to watch the relationship crumble when she realises mummy can’t do her skiddy underwear and she has no one to wash up but herself 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.