Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay bare with me this is gonna be long:

The other day on live Yaz read a comment outloud about Lloyd's boosters "why is everyone saying he wears boosters" DB and DB (dumb baby and dumber baby) hesitated for a second then Lloyd said about his Balenciagas, I was bleeping pissing myself, I bet Lloyd nearly tit the bed when she read that outloud and put him on the spot

Second of all (big TRIGGER WARNING for anyone with Emetaphobia, don't read this)
2 influencers I know of that have emet are GK Barry and Lauzyfaulks. GK struggles on the podcast with people mentioning sick and it's tit cos they drink on her podcast, you can tell she genuinely has it. Lauren Faulkner was the first person I'd ever heard of having it. She couldn't work at her office job because they were hot desking and she was so worried about picking up other people's germs so she started doing onlyfans so she could work from home. She always had mints in her mouth because they're supposed to help nausea and she ended up getting veneers or crowns (can't remember which I always get them mixed up) because (I think it was) every single tooth in her mouth had holes from having the mints in 27/7. She struggled holding her nieces hands, struggled hugging her mates, she got trolled online for wearing gloves to go play adventure golf because she was afraid of touching the bleeping golf club. She's spoke openly about her anxieties around having children because of morning sickness/the kid being sick themselves (as has Zoella). She is what Eden wants to be. She's as ill as Eden claims to be and it genuinely pisses me off seeing how other people suffer so horrifically and how debilitating emetaphobia can be yet she says she has it willy nilly. I have OCD (not emet) and I can barely touch anything, have to anti bac wipe anything that touches my skin and I'm not gonna lie there's been days I've thought my life hasn't been worth living because of germs. How can she go abroad all the time, eat out all the time, not wash her hands after going to the toilet, use public toilets, be around Lloyd when he's been drinking, describe in detail him chundering on a hill, hug random kids at events, kiss a strangers dog etc etc if she has emet? Genuinely just wondering? Is she diagnosed with emet or self diagnosed? She claims she needs to figure out what's causing this symptom and that symptom and she's supposedly had them blood tests at the GP but is she actually just a massive attention seeker instead? Yaz said their dad is a hypercondriach so maybe he's passed down health anxiety or instilled it into her but I just don't understand any of this. This is so harmful, she has 3 mil followers, laughs about faking panic attacks to get better seats, laughs about getting attention and food when she fakes being anxious etc. I'm not understanding the funny side? This is why people don't believe how poorly me and my peers are? This is why it's seen as "not that bad"?? Maybe I'm wrong, maybe she's really that ill or maybe she's getting better from being that ill but I just.... don't get it.

Lastly, is this a lump or a hunchback?
I’m not one to question someone’s mental health but her claiming she has emetophobia riles me

I have never met someone with emet who can eat as much fish/shellfish as she does- lobster, cockles, sushi- absolutely not, I like veggie sushi but raw fish? Not a chance in hell
Also her steak- I went to double check and in a miller and carter video she says “bit rare isn’t it, still mooing” firstly emet made me unable to eat rare steak, but the fact that she’s surprised by the rareness of the steak tells me that it wasn’t cooked how she ordered it-which would set off a panic in me (I’ve been known to recook food cooked by my family because I didn’t trust how much they cooked it) (I’ve since gone veggie because it was too much hassle and stress)
The fact she doesn’t wash her hands-especially after covid and having young nieces and nephews I could never- and when her nephew stuck his hand in her mouth and she play gagged- twice? Nahhh
She’s also said if someone’s vomiting near her and she can pin point it (drunkenness etc) it doesn’t phase her

such bs, my boyfriend has been sick from alcohol but I still panic, I can’t listen to it or be near it, and my mind will be telling me that it’s not from alcohol and that I could be sick too
Shes built a following based on something she doesn’t have and it’s disgusting- I hate the notion that social media has “created” a rise in mental illness from people copying but in her case I totally agree

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Okay bare with me this is gonna be long:
The other day on live Yaz read a comment outloud about Lloyd's boosters "why is everyone saying he wears boosters" DB and DB (dumb baby and dumber baby) hesitated for a second then Lloyd said about his Balenciagas, I was bleeping pissing myself, I bet Lloyd nearly tit the bed when she read that outloud and put him on the spot
They use those balenciagas as a “get out of jail” free card. As if his footwear would ever be continuously brought up. His flip flop looking boosters were broadcast by his girlfriend and neither of them will just give it up and admit it. Bet it caused so many arguments.

Wonder what shoes he’ll wear to the wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry to mention Lee and potentially being abusive. He isn’t allowed to see his first child. I wonder if that’s why……

• Wow
Reactions: 8
In this photo Eden is wearing heels and there still looks a similar height difference to normally when she’s wearing flats.

Do we reckon he did a triple stack with his boosters that night?
The boots he has on are like 4/5 inches I swear, they’re bleeping huge heels. This photo proved how much of a twit he was wearing a lime green jacket which he can’t wear now cause Edens sacked off the green. And walking around like their a celeb couple, they’re a stale, fag smelling, disgusting couple

Reactions: 7
In this photo Eden is wearing heels and there still looks a similar height difference to normally when she’s wearing flats.

Do we reckon he did a triple stack with his boosters that night?
Reminds me of my kids when they dress up in my high heels

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yasmin isn’t doing her tiktok shop today because she’s knackered from travelling yesterday? I’m sorry, I didn’t realise you got jet lag from being drove back to Wales by your husband. “I need a day to chill to get back into the swing of things”. Who knew spending a few days with your family could be so exhausting.
In all fairness, pandering to Eden just for a day must be so exhausting

• Haha
Lloyd acts like he’s a chef but makes the most basic of recipes that anyone could make, I’m not skating the food cause I’m sure we’ve all made bits like that but the way he holds himself like he’s this amazing chef is just ridiculous. Pasta and chicken most nights isn’t that impressive.
His dress sense and personality are such an Ick

I’ve only just noticed the front cover of their “cookbook” and the way they’ve posed to make him look way taller than her

• Haha
Sorry to mention Lee and potentially being abusive. He isn’t allowed to see his first child. I wonder if that’s why……
I’ve always wondered why he can’t see her? I also think it’s strange his first child is never ever mentioned? Like they constantly write about their little family and how perfect life is???? Do they never think of her? If I was him going through all the stages with Wolf it would bring back memories for me of my first child and I’d be doing everything to see my first child. Wolf has an actual sibling local I believe and they never mention her or see her 😳

• Sad
I’ve always wondered why he can’t see her? I also think it’s strange his first child is never ever mentioned? Like they constantly write about their little family and how perfect life is???? Do they never think of her? If I was him going through all the stages with Wolf it would bring back memories for me of my first child and I’d be doing everything to see my first child. Wolf has an actual sibling local I believe and they never mention her or see her 😳
Something similar is happening in my own hometown, mum dad & kid make out this perfect family and forget about the dad's son who was born 3 years before 2nd son & only lives at the back of his housing estate. The kids mother has brought him to court to seek he have a relationship with the child but just cause the law says it has to happen, doesnt mean it will. Yet the childs mother is slated all over the internet for "parental alienation'.. Makes you sick like

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Hahahaha yep one look at Lloyd and I’m getting PTSD of being yelled at for being tit at javelin
Lmao! It was Shotput for me 🤣🤣🤣

He has her name on his Insta bio, not that that means anything nowadays 🤷🏻‍♀️
His spelling is just as bad as Yasmins 🤣
'Farther' 😅😭

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.