Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she actually use the words “puppy farm”? That’s disgusting, it’s common knowledge that they breed puppies in horrible conditions and they often end up unwell

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Did she actually use the words “puppy farm”? That’s disgusting, it’s common knowledge that they breed puppies in horrible conditions and they often end up unwell
This is what I thought they’re mostly all dodgy places aren’t they!

Reactions: 2
Eden: "You know when like you're about to get shot and you have to humanise yourself., that's what I'm doing"

Says. It. All.

Reactions: 2
Eden just used Lloyds white sock to wipe her makeup filled hands on 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She 100% used the word farm when I first logged on! Was giving her reasons for not rescuing one and said it was best for her to buy from a farm as its her first dog!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Yazmins hair makes her look older then what she is. She genuinely looks 40. If she had it cut I could imagine it’d take years off her. So much better and healthier

Reactions: 12
Good luck to the girl going to a puppy farm, the puppy will be dead in a few years! (Sorry to say that but so true). Libby Mae went to a well known puppy farm and she’s had no ends of trouble for it on her page. At this point I think Eden’s just trying to do everything she can for clout, whether it’s good or bad attention. She knows she ain’t getting the engagement anymore and what can you do to boost your TT? Put something controversial on it to go viral. She’s vile and I’m sorry last night comparing themselves to the kardashians, they’re all just tramps!😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
The fact she’s willing to go to a puppy farm for her dog says it all, but not rescue an actually dog in need says she’s doing it for clout not because she wants a dog to love.

Reactions: 10
They are so childish it’s like watching 2 teenagers get ready

• Haha
Reactions: 8
probably the reason why she won’t rescue one is they have to do a home check and she’s already got 2 dogs one of which is apparently anxious.. so she’s desperate and will resort to cruel ways to get one wtf.. just wait until you’re out of that stinking bedroom and get a dog ffs. Puppy farms are fuckibg awful.

Reactions: 15
Good luck to the girl going to a puppy farm, the puppy will be dead in a few years! (Sorry to say that but so true). Libby Mae went to a well known puppy farm and she’s had no ends of trouble for it on her page. At this point I think Eden’s just trying to do everything she can for clout, whether it’s good or bad attention. She knows she ain’t getting the engagement anymore and what can you do to boost your TT? Put something controversial on it to go viral. She’s vile and I’m sorry last night comparing themselves to the kardashians, they’re all just tramps!😂😂😂
Didn’t this happen to Molly Mae’s dog too? :(

It’s just sad when there’s no reason why they can’t adopt a dog. Two adults with no children or pets and lots of time to put into making the dog feel loved again :(

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.