Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IR0201

VIP Member

Eden is only pressed because her hair looks like the caretaker in Harry Potters hair

• Haha
Reactions: 23

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Someone commented on the YouTube saying they thought she was a David Attenborough fan and it’s SO true. If you were that much of a fan and watched all his documentaries on the effect we’re having on the environment you would not be letting your partner throw litter out of the car window.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
I knew it. She wonders why everyone knows the ins and outs about her life and she don’t have no privacy when she thinks she’s smart “giving away clues” all the time. Does she honestly think her followers are stupid?
“Exciting times ahead for us”
Going to Ikea, purposely videoing herself in there and doing an eating video with all the furniture in the back.

She went to Switzerland 28th June. 2 whole weeks? Of course she’s private renting. She wouldn’t get a mortgage in that time. “I won’t ever give you a house tour because someone will find out where we live” I don’t think anyone cares that much tbh.

This is where reality will hit Eden hard, this is where she will have to start paying bills, not being able to go out as much and wasting money on private renting when she could be saving for a mortgage but they know best. I give it 6 months to a year before she’s back at home because “it’s a waste of money paying private rent and all the bills whilst we want a home of our own”. I bet she isn’t thag best pleased she’s had to downsize to a flat/apartment. Lol.

It’s obvious the surprise on Sunday is a kitten or dog. Give it a month and that flat will be a shit heap given how trampy the pair of them live.

laracroft

Chatty Member
lol yaz.. yes its deffo money that makes people hate eden.. not that fact she is a venomous little troll with an ego the size of a planet

• Haha

Huffchug

VIP Member
So Eden hasn’t met the family she’s marrying into “because they live in Manchester” yet will be travelling back out to Switzerland to dog sit for Lloyds “mate” again in a few weeks… make it make sense.

• Haha

Ohthedrama101

Lol not eden thanking unicorn cosmetics for inviting them to the launch when actually they invited themselves 😂

• Haha

Ohthedrama101

I still can't get over what she said about renting 🤣 I 100% think the real reason she's not buying is she can't get a mortgage and the money is drying up, which is why she mentioned paying 12 months rent up front as that's the only way they'll accept her, not the lies she came out with that make no sense 🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
Eden, Yaz & Lloyd on live together. Someone asked if she’d met Lloyds family yet. Eden basically said they live in Manchester & America so they haven’t had time/chance to go see them yet. Ok yeah fair enough America, but Manchester ?? 😂😂 eh. They’re always off on holiday. Went all way to Switzerland to mind a dog. Surely they could have visited Manchester 😅 Very odd
Tell me yoh read here without telling me… He had to add in the little ‘And America’ never mentioned prior to us finding out.
Plus she won’t talk about him cause ‘he didn’t choose this life’…..
Ok hun, the tv shows and tiktok attempts to get famous suggest otherwise

She has enough money to never work again…. But cancels tenerife and can’t buy a house.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Luckyslife89

I have never cared much for this lot. But they came up on a live this AM and Eden was extremely condescending about how much money her and Yas have. It was honestly horrible. Bratty, self absorbed, and spoilt. Maybe time to move into your own house and pay some bills you little scrote. Absolutely made my piss boil.

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Yasmin was on Eden’s live earlier commenting like “I’ve tried to call you to tell you that doll beauty want to see us”.. for what because neither of them can really do make up without having to literally paint it on. Did by any chance did Yasmin mean that doll beauty want to see her but she’s had to beg for them to allow Eden to come too like she did with the other event that Yasmin had to beg for her child to be allowed to go, a plus one, for Eden to have a plus one and also Freya ?? Not being funny but Freya isn’t even a “influencer”.

Did anyone see earlier on the live where she kept asking midget boy about this so called surprise he has got her and she was begging for clues.. quite cringy tbf. No doubt it’ll be another dog sitting thing or another shit cabin like the one before.

THERES NO WAY SHES GONE TO THE CINEMA JUST HER AND HER MUM AND LEFT MIDGET MAN AT HERS?????? I NEVER THOUGHT ID SEE THE DAY!!!!!!

I’ve always wondered how they’ll go to theme parks tbh as Eden is a “thrill seeker”. Is midget man even tall enough? Maybe with his boosters he will be.

• Haha

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
You can see how nice Yaz is in comparison to Eden, Mel (transition queen with the green hair) wanted to join the live and Eden was like "were not joining a live with anyone, we're leaving the house now, if we go on a dual live we'll never leave" but Yaz was like "OMG Mel please message me and we'll arrange one ASAP, me and Eden are low key fangirling right now" and explaining why they couldn't do one now without being rude and blunt about it, you could tell by the look on Eden's face she couldn't be less arsed if she tried