Eden Harvz #29 horsegirl no more, skidmark pants on the floor, keeping up with her lies is becoming a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s putting up shorts on youtube and made her ‘first ever bolognase’ and Baby thinks it’s 🪄unreal⭐ does he just do everything for her and prior to him she didn’t cook or wash her own clothes (Still doesn’t) but he’s teaching her. Imagine being 24 and so incapable of looking after yourself, if they move out she’ll have to work a lot more and he will to to be able to afford it. They will need a regular income to actually live as they do now, living in Don Carla’s mucky mansion for free and only
buying pasta daily and takeaways will not continue as they’ll be skint! Lloyd will do a runner cause he didn’t get with Eden to be poor, she was meant to make him famous and rich 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow, they are really trying hard to stay relevant on social media 😂 Soz Yaz but if your sister was truly liked then you wouldn’t have to announce that she’s on youtube people would automatically go there as they enjoy her content

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
No offence but if I was Yasmin I’d be going straight back to the place that did her teeth and wanting a refund. This is the most poor effort of composite bonding I’ve seen. They’re not even the same colour and they’re all still different lengths. That’s the whole point of composite bonding, to have them all straight, the same length and WHITE. Awkward to be Yasmin.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
These things that she gets called out on like the drug addict remarks are just slip ups to her. I can guarantee that's how she behaves all the time when the camera's not on and every now and then her mask slips and we see the real Eden.
You’d think someone with 3m followers would double check their content before posting. She’s so out of touch that she doesn’t realise what she says and does is wrong until someone points it out to her

Has she actually labelled Lloyd a chef 😂😂😂😂😂 another title to add to your tiktok bio wee man

Neither of which the dosser does, he sits on his lazy ass all day with his lazy ass girlfriend. Also has he worn those shorts and that t shirt for the last week? 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The worst thing she’s ever done in terms of her career on tik tok was getting with little man. Since then she’s become incredibly lazy, stopped doing all her usual content and has become even more cocky and arrogant. I know she has 3m followers but I wouldn’t class her as ‘big’ or successful on tik tok anymore. I can see it all going down hill in the next 12 months for her unless she sorts herself out!

Reactions: 25
The worst thing she’s ever done in terms of her career on tik tok was getting with little man. Since then she’s become incredibly lazy, stopped doing all her usual content and has become even more cocky and arrogant. I know she has 3m followers but I wouldn’t class her as ‘big’ or successful on tik tok anymore. I can see it all going down hill in the next 12 months for her unless she sorts herself out!
When you compare her to Mikayla who has about 10million followers, the difference between the love for their followers is unreal. Mikayla is so humble and genuine, where as Eden on the other hand..

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So Eden said on her eat with me on youtube that Tiktok is toxic and she’s going to pay more attention to youtube.. Didn’t she say the exact same thing when she got blocked on Tiktok before and was forced to post on Instagram? 😂 Around the same time she done that video for the parents of the kids who watch the Ewe

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I think it speaks volumes that she has only ten comments on her most recent photo on insta. 288k followers, 3m on tiktok, and only ten comments, it doesn’t add up whatsoever.

I get double tbat with 350 followers and not a lot of mates 🤣

Where are her friends, family, people she’s met through work?! She will have met a lot of influencers, they tend to big each other up in comments on social media. Clearly no one likes her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow, they are really trying hard to stay relevant on social media 😂 Soz Yaz but if your sister was truly liked then you wouldn’t have to announce that she’s on youtube people would automatically go there as they enjoy her content
She turned off the comments!! I'd love to know why?!🤣 Also she really needs to find a new sound, she's used that cool kids song like three times now 😴

Also how can she not see how ORANGE she looks!?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20220704-214900_Instagram.jpg
get a bleeping grip. you've got your own dogs at home, take care of them and you might actually have a bond with them

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Edens lash artist must here her. She clearly rips her own lashes out at least once a week at the moment

So Eden said on her eat with me on youtube that Tiktok is toxic and she’s going to pay more attention to youtube.. Didn’t she say the exact same thing when she got blocked on Tiktok before and was forced to post on Instagram? 😂 Around the same time she done that video for the parents of the kids who watch the Ewe
It’s like when everyone starts to see what a witch the school bully really is so they move school to start over

• Heart
Reactions: 20
No offence but if I was Yasmin I’d be going straight back to the place that did her teeth and wanting a refund. This is the most poor effort of composite bonding I’ve seen. They’re not even the same colour and they’re all still different lengths. That’s the whole point of composite bonding, to have them all straight, the same length and WHITE. Awkward to be Yasmin.
I meant to bring this up earlier, her teeth still look horrid ffs 😂

Reactions: 8
Dogs probably thinking thank god I don’t need to be carted round by dumb and dumber anymore. Taking the dog out in the heat when it was absolutely roasting, probably too selfish to even bother taking water out for it, letting it bite and nip Lloyd for the giggles. Probably relieved they’re bleeping off home tomorrow. Also eden mate you’ve looked after the dog for a week, you’ve got two dogs as above mentioned… don’t see you shedding tears for either of them dogs while you’re galavnting off round the bleeping EU. Douche canoe.

Omg imagine being tilly’s owners and watching this performance through her social media. Massive cringe
I would be embarrassed. The owner even said we don’t baby the dog… she’s been carting it round all week like a baby. bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.