Eden Harvz #19 Big crook, little cook. Welcome to our bedroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone post her thread on here please? I've tried searching it but nothing is coming up
Not posted a link on here before:

Reactions: 2
Not posted a link on here before:

Thank you!! No wonder why I couldn't find it I was searching for yazmin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Also he’s pretending to DJ the sound comes from the original person not him, so why is it acting like he’s djing it i don’t get it
I just clicked what you meant 🙈🙈 it's not even his sound. I'm such an idiot. As If munchkin man would be able to do something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those eat with mes was way better she interacted with people even if she was playing a game it was actually helping people. Clearly she has read here though and put an old one up to see what sort of response she would get. As for not eating because she's on her period clearly trying to make Lloyd feel guilty for going out
Tried to compare it to her last ewe but her last one was 10 days ago! Even if it was just an apple she used to put the effort in. Now she walks about nearly naked, constantly flexing and bragging to people with less money and shoves her sex life in her followers faces when they never asked for it. I cant even search her and catch up anymore, her content is the worst. It’s the end of Eden’s failed career lol I’m calling it

Reactions: 2
Whoever said a few pages back about her popularity having peaked and now being on the decline, I think you’re totally right. Everyone’s fed up of constant boyfriend content and there are plenty of tiktokers around who are much more interesting and engaged with followers, everyone’s slowly but surely pulling away from Eden now. I think the biggest evidence of this fact is that she is STILL on 2.9m followers. 2.9 mil isn’t even that much anymore, if you look around TT loads of people have around that number. It’s no big deal anymore.

Reactions: 9
If she kept on making the EWM’s like she used to do and the one she posted yesterday, did more videos like the one cleaning her room and didn’t shove her relationship down people’s throats she would be on 3Mil now. They’d be more relatable but no she wants to show the world how in love she is, convince everyone they have great sex and brag about her “ever growing wealth”

Reactions: 6
Eden won't move out of her parents for years, if ever. She has no idea about the costs of things to run a household independently and doubt she has stable enough income for a mortgage, Lloyd definitely doesn't.
So deposit is not the only consideration, to buy something where her parents live, they'd need at least 50-60k deposit between them and have annual earnings of at least 115k a year. That would get them something for about 500k, which in her parents or nearly areas doesn't buy a mansion, it would be a semi or a terraced house, not a mansion she expects.
She'd need at least double if she wanted something that resembles a mansion in that area.
Or she can move to Wales and buy a house for 50k outright.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What makes me angry with her, look how quiet she’s been AGAIN. Is Lloyd back now I’m guessing? She literally uploads so much content when he ain’t there and then when his with her, you don’t hear from her..

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.