Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
Update - Eden and Lloyd are still being cunts. Eden went on a social media break claiming that her anxiety was too high and everything was getting a bit much for her.
The strength of her family and Lloyd got her through the FIVE day break (she’s had bans longer) and it turns out that she wasn’t not using tiktok as she continue to delete negative comments and get posted on Lloyds tiktok whilst he tried to gain attention.
It turned out that it was actually a break to try and up Lloyds engagement and following from her 12 year old following but was not that successful. So they decided to release a cookbook, where they have them lied about being approached by HP who offer opportunities for people to produce and pay for their own cook books.

They also recently got covid, Eden didn’t want to let everyone down and thought she could be pregnant but wasn’t and went out with Covid. She then managed to spread it to everyone in the family, but allowed her parents to go away and then develop it but claim
her dad is vulnerable and couldn’t forgive herself.
She then decided to be ‘naughty’ going to KFC, Supermarket and nails whilst both her and Lloyd having Covid.
She’s has also bought Lloyd the walking ICK, a new DJ deck which he uses on a friday night djing and ignoring Edens awkward dancing (although she is a raver Gyal just doesn’t show it).
Lloyd is still drinking ‘vitro’, downing glasses of wine on live, smoking weed and doing god knows what else.
Edens emetophobia has also been very hit and miss, she keeps doing things like gagging and having excuses as to why she has it but isn’t affected by her posts which don’t add up, but then proceeds to post of it awareness completely contradicting herself (again).

Eden and Lloyd also have £36k worth of savings for a house, Lloyd hasn’t contributed and Eden is still funding his lifestyle as he has now given up recruitment for his tiktok lifestyle, living in Edens bedroom, having sex on food stained bed sheets and stinking of cigarettes and Edens fishy vaj. She still gets BV all the time if you wanted to know ( we didn’t.

However the two of them are absolute professionals, and now have self proclaimed that Eden is a MUA, Theatre actress, mental health advocate, influencer and manipulative liar that can’t take any criticism ever. And Lloyd is a fake recruiter, cleaner, carer, full time alcohol, Chef 👨‍🍳 and Dj. However both are full-time slobs sitting in her bedroom and sleeping in til 3pm each day.

Oh and Yaz is still trying to push the narrative that Lloyd is a hard nut mafia man, when he is actually just a loser, beg 33 year old man with no money living in his 24 year old girlfriends parents house and acting as a carer for the whole family

Hope I haven’t missed anything off! Thanks 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

NoImSpartacus

VIP Member
I saw someone commented on Lloyds TikTok saying the recipe is by someone else so looked it up and turns out all his recipes, including ones he says are gonna be in the cookbook, are all from the same website, he word for word says the same ingredient amounts as listed on the website. So for his cookbook he’s just stealing chefs recipes and acting like they’re his own

Chorizo pasta (swapped parsley for basil) https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....-iberian-ham-and-tarragon-linguini-recipe/amp

Sausage roll video (which he says still be in the cookbook) https://www.greatbritishchefs.com/recipes/spiced-sausage-roll-recipe

Lamb risotto with roasted shallots, spinach and mushrooms https://www.greatbritishchefs.com/recipes/lamb-loin-recipe-parmesan-risotto

Comte chicken video https://www.greatbritishchefs.com/recipes/comte-chicken-recipe

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

larderdrama

Thread suggestion. I just wanna keep it simple.

Eden Harvz #20 - Living in scum with a dirty bum.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Hahayou95

I found this comment on her most recent while looking at all the comments from her 13 year old fans
Screenshot_20220327-162611.png

• Heart
Reactions: 28

NoImSpartacus

VIP Member
0D3A7842-7D4B-4594-A0B8-2DD3E6112403.jpeg
Can’t even let go of each others hands so she can take some pictures with some followers.

also I notice all of her “fans” aren’t even teenagers, they’re actual children and she’s posting about oral sex, having jizz on her top, having loads of sex, smoking, abusing immodium, taking Zopiclone to get you through the night when your boyfriends away etc. Totally irresponsible.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Sorry I know she has her own thread but Yaz is such a pick me. She’s one of the “all my friends are boys” type person because she thinks all men and women fall into just two categories and are therefore all the same.

Her whole personality is - long hair, age gap relationship, bad make-up, being the best mum, breastfeeding and acting like she dated Pablo Escobar when he was probably more like Phil Mitchell.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
Lloyd is getting his leg waxed in his latest tiktok, and I genuinely cannot get out my head I think he looks like he is so feminine, like a butch lesbian 😂 Maybe it’s just me.
Plus how is she posting he would confront anyone, he’s about 5ft 6 she’d need to lift him up like Scrappy Doo for him to even look eye to eye with other blokes.
Duno why she makes out he’s think masculine bloke etc when he’s clearly not, he’s just a beggy, clingon, who wears the same tracksuit all the time and huge boots to add on a few inches. And then the odd awful Stone Island jacket.
He defo thinks he’s fit when he’s the ultimate ick

• Haha
Reactions: 26

PoppseeT

Is it any wonder he had to bag himself a girl in her early 20's, cos there is no way a woman his age would go anywhere near him. Grow the fuck up man! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Chipss

So Ellesse never actually worked with him, they sent some gifted items and they set up a makeshift photo shoot in a hope of Lloyd getting paid in the future for advertising them 🤣🤣🤣
The level of second hand embarrassment I feel now 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 24

tam0441

For someone with ‘emetophobia’ and ‘issues with chicken’ she is eating chicken off the bone … ‘sorry about the sound effects ‘

she’s so full if shit , surely people can see through this?? I used to follow Eden and actually like her! I thought she stoodfor somethinggood, then she met Lloyd and everything she made such a big point about (celibacy, not drinking, pescatarian ) to name a few just went totally out of the window .. then I found tattle and realised I’m not the only one! Thank god
I used to follow her and really like her too! Way back in 2020. She just seemed like a really nice girl who had quite nice content.

I’m going to be blunt though. Shes right.
And all her teenage followers are right in that Eden HASNT changed. But…. Her content has.

She’s always been very self absorbed and very blunt with the odd bitchy comment … she was just a lot better at hiding it and pretending to be someone she isn’t.

People can’t keep up a false facade forever and their true colours always end up showing as they get comfortable. So yes Eden. You’re correct. You haven’t changed at all… but your mask fell off. You fucking witch.

Reactions: 23

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Once again, the Harvey sisters are being inconsiderate and this time it’s from Yasmin. She uploaded a Instagram story which has since been deleted. The Instagram story said “what in the Bruce Willis is going on in the news”. What makes her inconsiderate is the fact that someone from Bruce Willis’s family has told Instagram that Bruce has been diagnosed with “Aphasia” and will be leaving his career behind that he loves so much. Aphasia is a condition that robs you of the ability to communicate. It can affect your ability to speak, write and understand language. It’s pretty serious. Bruce has damage to the left side of his brain for whatever reason, it could’ve been a brain infection, stroke, brain tumours or other things. You would think Yasmin would’ve learned from her fat mouth of a younger sisters mouth in the times she has mentioned “what in the Caroline Flack” and the time she disrespected Prince Philip and then did a 2 minute silence when he passed. You would think Yasmin would know better considering she is 30 years of age this year, married and have a kid. She knows she done wrong because she deleted the story.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Yikes! I can’t get over how much of a toxic person she is whilst being in a relationship. She was fine when she joined the live, and then towards the end she wanted to cry. She even held back the tears twice whilst being on that live. She don’t like the fact at all that Lloyd has a life that doesn’t include her, she don’t like the fact his spending the evening with his friends and she’s sat at home without him. Well, that’s what you get when you forget about your friends because of being in a relationship. She even stated she hasn’t spoke or seen soph in a while and how she will message her tonight because she’s feeling lonely. She knew that Lloyd would be watching the live somehow and wanted him to feel bad for being out without her. You can’t expect your partner to be joint at the hip with you 24/7.

She isn’t doing a live tonight because she feels “anxious and isn’t hungry” after saying all day there will be a live tonight.

It’s very sad and toxic behaviour. I give it 6 months. Lloyd will become sick of her trying to control him, telling him what he can and can’t do. Come summer when he wants to be out more with his friends, she won’t like that and will kick off and he will dump her.

Reactions: 22

IR0201

VIP Member
Her saying she can’t wait to celebrate Mother’s Day with Lloyd one day 🤮🤮🤮 you don’t even know each other 😳😳😳 red flags, red flags all over! Sounds like some shit you’d say to your first boyfriend at age 14 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

aliceinengland

I used to follow her and really like her too! Way back in 2020. She just seemed like a really nice girl who had quite nice content.

I’m going to be blunt though. Shes right.
And all her teenage followers are right in that Eden HASNT changed. But…. Her content has.

She’s always been very self absorbed and very blunt with the odd bitchy comment … she was just a lot better at hiding it and pretending to be someone she isn’t.

People can’t keep up a false facade forever and their true colours always end up showing as they get comfortable. So yes Eden. You’re correct. You haven’t changed at all… but your mask fell off. You fucking witch.
I actually used to enjoy her lives. I used to like when she’d come on love for a bed time cig with Wayne, because I’d join in and have my bed time cig with them, and although it sounds stupid, it made me feel like someone was with me and because I have high anxiety I used to thing ‘it’s great having someone there because if someone was to try and attack me what not, they’d think I was with someone or on FaceTime and rethink it’ ( Ik Ik it’s stupid thinking but hey ho) because she used to be so much more Involved in trying to have a conversation with her viewers.
But now she just doesn’t seem interested at all, and she just does it for attention since people rely on her now to eat

• Heart
Reactions: 21

busdriver89

VIP Member
Wtf is this new ocd touching things a certain amount of times. This girl can’t even keep up with her lies. How long is this one going to last. Has anyone witnessed this? My god she is actually embarrassing. To everyone actually suffering and cannot live a normal life we understand. She’s a mockery.

Reactions: 21