Eden Harvz #19 Big crook, little cook. Welcome to our bedroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seemed drunk or something. Definitely wasn’t acting ‘normal’
Funny how she can record new tiktoks but can do one eat with me, or a variation of it like "have a cup of tea with me?" I refuse to believe she hasn't been eating all this time because of her period

Reactions: 3
‘Yes I just sprayed my pussy and yes I’ll probably get BV but it’s worth it’

What a lovely way to talk when you literally saw the age of your followers the other week at Tokfest.

Yes, BV isn’t anything to be ashamed of. But you shouldn’t be treating it like it’s absolutely fine to get and showing impressionable children ways they can duck up their PH balance and get infections.

Reactions: 10
Her latest tik toks her attitude is disgusting! Do you think she’s posting historical eat with me because that’s when she was more popular and got more likes.. people are seeing through her now so much. I can’t wait until she’s cancelled I bet it won’t be too long

Reactions: 4
Her latest tik toks her attitude is disgusting! Do you think she’s posting historical eat with me because that’s when she was more popular and got more likes.. people are seeing through her now so much. I can’t wait until she’s cancelled I bet it won’t be too long
Wouldn't put it past her
Her followers with there im worried about you comments with wake up and realise it's all attention seeking

Reactions: 1
Why do I get the impression her and Lloyd have broken up??
The canvas in her room of them has gone and she didn’t mention “baby” once in her ewm and yes she definitely is on something right?🤣

Why do I get the impression her and Lloyd have broken up??
The canvas in her room of them has gone and she didn’t mention “baby” once in her ewm and yes she definitely is on something right?🤣

The last couple of ewm were reposts from ages ago, I still see the canvas in one of her recent tiktoks

Eden needs to tell her followers that this behaviour isn't acceptable, this girl is having tons of hate just for having similar hair
This girl is BEAUTIFUL!! she doesn’t deserve this hate at all, she seems like a lovely girl and very talented! I feel so sorry for you her, people telling her she's like Eden need to grow the duck up the little children as they are. She is nothing like Eden at all, the only similar thing is the hair, Eden did not create black and green hair and if Eden gave a tit about mental health, she would tell her fans to stop this but no, she couldn't give two shits about anyone but herself.

Reactions: 2
With the amount of disturbing and vile things she has said out loud constantly every week and month. I may be extreme saying this but how has she not got in trouble with any type of authorities or atleast having her social media banned/disabled. People have their social media banned for much less. Because she has been saying things that could end up impacting young impressionable teens into doing things they shouldn’t be doing. And the list of stuff she has said is endless at this point. It’s almost every week she says some outrageous and unthinkable 😡 she needs someone to give her a reality check. Because it’s not dark humour, it’s sick! And she either needs help, or a lesson to learn how to be a respectable normal human being

Reactions: 10
She is 1000000% drunk or on something in that perfume video. The way she’s talking, the fact she can’t stand still for a second and just how her face moves isn’t her usual self

I just saw Lloyds video about protecting Eden. He couldn't fight his way out if a wet paper bag. He's protecting her money. Not her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok the old ewms are taking the piss now. It takes 1 minute to sit and make one. Eden is over party. Who’s coming

Reactions: 9
With the amount of disturbing and vile things she has said out loud constantly every week and month. I may be extreme saying this but how has she not got in trouble with any type of authorities or atleast having her social media banned/disabled. People have their social media banned for much less. Because she has been saying things that could end up impacting young impressionable teens into doing things they shouldn’t be doing. And the list of stuff she has said is endless at this point. It’s almost every week she says some outrageous and unthinkable 😡 she needs someone to give her a reality check. Because it’s not dark humour, it’s sick! And she either needs help, or a lesson to learn how to be a respectable normal human being
The authorities if you mean police or stuff wouldn’t have done anything about this at all, they have no authority over tiktok or social media platforms and what is being posted, or havign the ability to remove things- it’s something that would need to be reported to the media company directly.
So could be banned from lives etc but she will only be for short amount of times.
Realistically she has ‘freedom of speech’ and can say these things and wouldn’t get into trouble as she is just saying thoughts she hasn’t actually done anything and if people are unhappy they either need to stop their kids watching or report it. Tiktok sometimes bad them but they’re so bad they let a lot off so I just think she’s throwing a strop that Lloyd has gone away for the weekend so she doesn’t post to make him feel guilty that she’s unable to cope without him etc.

Reactions: 3
Such toxic behaviour from her, she always claims she can’t eat at times Lloyd isn’t around, even if she doesn’t outright say it’s because of him she’ll say she can’t eat because she’s anxious, she can’t eat because of her period etc but a few times now it’s been when he’s gone so I don’t think it’s coincidence. She knows full well what she’s doing.

Before Lloyd she was off out with Freya, Sofia, even Poppy who does her hair she went to events with so why she’s acting after just a couple of months that she can’t function without him is beyond me and the only thing I can put it down to is her being mega controlling. She’s not even being left home alone, she’s with her parents? Freya’s round the bloody corner as well. She wants him to spend every second of every day with her and she wants to dictate what he can and can’t do.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.