Eden Harvz #19 Big crook, little cook. Welcome to our bedroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden doesn’t drive does she? So Lloyds driving looking off his face? Oh dear.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So they’re leaving now and Lloyd will be driving them home intoxicated! bleeping irresponsible dickheads!

Reactions: 9
Oh ffs gutted I missed this tonight! Completely forgot about it 😭😂 Dan and Adam have probably been on the 👃 with Lloyd tbf lol

Reactions: 4
They’ve probably had to stay at a hotel because he was 100% on something.

Eden has done a tiktok in the hotel and Lloyd is passed out on her…

Reactions: 3
Hilarious that the spirit was saying Eden, no. Hate. She was terrified
I have this app used to believe it after seeing a few paranormal teams use it.. then saw it on settings ‘add words to word bank’
Once watched their live and it said hello Adam.. now I know why!! 😂 it’ll be same with this they’ve added it to the word bank. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 2
100%. She probably won’t even be scared because everyone knows how fake those ghost hunts are with skanky spragg and awful Oakley. Anything for a bit of attention and all her little disciples will be worrying for her hoping she’s okay bla bla bla. She’s so dramatic with everything so this will be 100 times worse.

Also she is so brazen meeting up and doing things with spragglerock after everything that went on between them. Talk about rub it in Chloe’s face
Skanky spragg and spragglerock! Absolutely incredible names for that tit head 😂😂😂

Wasn't she trying it on with that 'imjoshfromengland' aswell.?

Pleaseeee do a few screen recordings 🤣
And that AJ too? Or she at least wanted him but he never recuperated

Reactions: 3
And that AJ too? Or she at least wanted him but he never recuperated
He probably didn’t want to put up with her constant BV and skid marks 😂😅

Funny how Eden said on her live earlier today that she would leave if it got too scary and she did. Probably wanted to stay to secure the £££ and then knew it was easier to leave then. Also how can Lloyd look so young but so old at the same time?! I’d pay to see them both up close and personal 😅 imagine her makeup colour and blending and just his face

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He probably didn’t want to put up with her constant BV and skid marks 😂😅

Funny how Eden said on her live earlier today that she would leave if it got too scary and she did. Probably wanted to stay to secure the £££ and then knew it was easier to leave then. Also how can Lloyd look so young but so old at the same time?! I’d pay to see them both up close and personal 😅 imagine her makeup colour and blending and just his face
Someone tag me in the new thread if it’s made?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.