Eden Harvz #19 Big crook, little cook. Welcome to our bedroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my. How have I only just found this page 😱 I’m glad I’m not alone in my thoughts of Eden and her cringe BF

hello all

Reactions: 16
Such toxic behaviour from her, she always claims she can’t eat at times Lloyd isn’t around, even if she doesn’t outright say it’s because of him she’ll say she can’t eat because she’s anxious, she can’t eat because of her period etc but a few times now it’s been when he’s gone so I don’t think it’s coincidence. She knows full well what she’s doing.

Before Lloyd she was off out with Freya, Sofia, even Poppy who does her hair she went to events with so why she’s acting after just a couple of months that she can’t function without him is beyond me and the only thing I can put it down to is her being mega controlling. She’s not even being left home alone, she’s with her parents? Freya’s round the bloody corner as well. She wants him to spend every second of every day with her and she wants to dictate what he can and can’t do.
thats not a sustainable or realistic way to live your life, she needs to take accountability and go to therapy for abandonment issues if that what it is, you cannot expect someone you’ve know for 3 months to spend every second with you to stop your anxiety that’s totally unfair.

or it’s nothing to do with anxiety and is a control tactic as you say! Well done for showing your young audience how to use your ‘mental illness’ to manipulate the people around you to do what you want. She’s sick

Reactions: 11
Did you see it? Just because she usually lies about being blocked lol
Yeah I was on the live when the room got blocked. She said she got a warning for nudity but she was dressed with a vest top on, it might of been because you could see she was cold 😂 so she zoomed in on her face and then within 5 minutes, the room got blocked.

Apparently Lloyds phone has been stolen too lol. He has the raging hump about it. He’s been to o2 and Eden was asking her followers how he can change his number to this new sim and he got the right hump and walked out the bedroom and the look on her face, she kept saying to her live “have I done something wrong, was I rude?” and then followed with “oh well”so looks like trouble in paradise😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another thing in the live too, that girl with green hair that is getting abuse from Eden’s followers saying she’s copied her. She commented in Eden’s live saying that she was being sent death threats from Edens followers regarding her hair and do you know what Eden said “oh babe you’re not going to get killed over a hair colour, don’t worry about it. Just ignore it” and then when people in the comments said she’s getting death threats, Eden told the girl to send screen shots of who’s sending the death threats and Eden will block them and told the girl to block them too 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Not Eden making sexual innuendo’s about sausages while doing an Ewe in a room full of young children and family. Nice

She’s honestly like a little immature kid, the way she had to repeat herself to get laughs.. Like, no one found it funny in the first place lol its embarrassing

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
‘I can’t get up in the morning’

aka ‘I’m too lazy to wake up at a reasonable hour’ 🙄

Reactions: 3
‘I can’t get up in the morning’
aka ‘I’m too lazy to wake up at a reasonable hour’ 🙄
Yeah that comment is ridiculous, you’re lazy it’s be different if she was making money or something about her she just can’t be fucked to get up and do anything so sends lloyd and freya for breakfast and to bring her stuff back

I was going to say the same thing, he’s trying to look all hard but actually looks more feminine than Eden 🤣
omg I just went to have a look and I can’t cope, it’s the fact she’s all big and masculine saying ‘my wife’ then little tiny Lloyd pops up looking all girly but trying to be hard I can’t 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Damn wee man needs to use Edens money and get a bleph - if those eyelids go any lower he won’t be able to see.

Anyone else find it sad that Yaz is posting about Freya whilst they are having a family gathering and Freya didn’t even respond to it.

Reactions: 3
omg I just went to have a look and I can’t cope, it’s the fact she’s all big and masculine saying ‘my wife’ then little tiny Lloyd pops up looking all girly but trying to be hard I can’t 🤣
I don't really get the video, shouldn't it be Lloyd doing the will smith part and looking out for Eden i'r am I missing something 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.