Eden Harvz #19 Big crook, little cook. Welcome to our bedroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh just done an eat with me and she’s asking questions and pausing. Obviously read the comment on here from earlier

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The smugness and ‘I’m better than you you peasant’ attitude coming from Eden and Lloyd lately is disgusting. I’d drop the attitude eden because we all know you’re probably sat in your room sulking like the immature child you are because your boyfriends gone out with his mates!
So smug but been sat at 2.9 for an embarrassing amount of time

Reactions: 4
Oh just done an eat with me and she’s asking questions and pausing. Obviously read the comment on here from earlier
That video is a repost unfortunately 😂 she ain’t taken tit into account. Her period has apparently taken away her appetite, and she’s in so much pain. More like she’s playing the sympathy card because lover boy is spending time with his friends and wants to make him feel bad for leaving her in such drastic times. That’s the Eden before being verified and having a boyfriend 😂

Reactions: 13
I honestly can’t believe Lloyd did a tik tok hoovering.. 5 mins later Eden is hoovering 😳even Freya commented and said that’s the first time in 24 years she’s seen her hoover. How sad is it that she’s literally copying her boyfriend from the crappy bucket hats to his hoovering .. and the state of that room , I’m sorry but dirty fags beer bottles resembles more of a crack den than a adults bedroom no Eden it is not normal to live like a pig and get up at 4pm and morphe into your partner. At this point she rages me so much I’m going to have to block the green giant 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry to ask on here, but does Yaz have a page on here? I've always disliked her slightly less of the two, but they're now on par!

Reactions: 5
Also look at the difference in the old” eat with me “ video, she was down to earth, she used subtitles, she cared about her followers - that’s how it seemed, compared to now! I’m actually thinking she’s always been a dick she just knew how to play the system being ‘nice’ and acting like she cared about her following , now she just talks about herself, the garden gnome and no subtitles she calls her audience cunts and truly as Stormzy is 72 years old would say - she’s got way to big for her boots!

Reactions: 11
In regards to Lloyd’s newest TikTok with the sound “keep my wife’s name out your bleeping mouth” with all the little videos and pictures of cute innocent Eden, like who’s even scared? Who in gods name would actually be scared of him? The only damage he would do would be stepping on my toe with them stupid moon boot trainers he thinks is fashion. Did he do the video for his followers or for Eden? Was it done to show his love for her whilst he goes out tonight drinking lots of alcohol and probably taking some drugs sliding into girls DM’s for them to be blocked tomorrow. Don’t think I’ve forgotten the calls Lloyd was getting when Eden was on live once, a girl texting and calling Lloyd asking why they’ve been blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In regards to Lloyd’s newest TikTok with the sound “keep my wife’s name out your bleeping mouth” with all the little videos and pictures of cute innocent Eden, like who’s even scared? Who in gods name would actually be scared of him? The only damage he would do would be stepping on my toe with them stupid moon boot trainers he thinks is fashion. Did he do the video for his followers or for Eden? Was it done to show his love for her whilst he goes out tonight drinking lots of alcohol and probably taking some drugs sliding into girls DM’s for them to be blocked tomorrow. Don’t think I’ve forgotten the calls Lloyd was getting when Eden was on live once, a girl texting and calling Lloyd asking why they’ve been blocked 😂
Whaaat?? I don’t remember those calls and texts!

Reactions: 1
Those eat with mes was way better she interacted with people even if she was playing a game it was actually helping people. Clearly she has read here though and put an old one up to see what sort of response she would get. As for not eating because she's on her period clearly trying to make Lloyd feel guilty for going out

Reactions: 5
Those eat with mes was way better she interacted with people even if she was playing a game it was actually helping people. Clearly she has read here though and put an old one up to see what sort of response she would get. As for not eating because she's on her period clearly trying to make Lloyd feel guilty for going out
The easiest way to tell your boyfriend you’re upset or pissed off is by saying ‘I’m not hungry’. Is for me anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You can’t tell me Lloyd isn’t using Eden for expensive designer clothes and clout when this was only him LESS THAN a year ago to now.. 😩
he looks like he’s been on crack for 10 years in the first one 😳😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You can’t tell me Lloyd isn’t using Eden for expensive designer clothes and clout when this was only him LESS THAN a year ago to now.. 😩
She's buying his attention it's sad clothes,car decks etc also he is 33 and wearing utter tit and has no taste

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.