Eden Harvz #19 Big crook, little cook. Welcome to our bedroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The smugness and ā€˜Iā€™m better than you you peasantā€™ attitude coming from Eden and Lloyd lately is disgusting. Iā€™d drop the attitude eden because we all know youā€™re probably sat in your room sulking like the immature child you are because your boyfriends gone out with his mates!

Reactions: 20
I love the fact that someone literally posted a couple pages back a screenshot from a while ago moaning about those people that brag about money and then we have a screenshot of her basically bragging about (& assuming the other person doesnā€™t) having money for a deposit

If itā€™s a shared flat I think Lloyd means ā€œour cleanerā€ not ā€œmyā€ for that matter the cleaner doesnā€™t belong to any of you so perhaps ā€œaā€ cleaner would be better

Reactions: 8
Anyone seen Lloyds DJ video? "Imagine this dropping in the club......" What, kids club? I cringed so hard I almost dropped my baby šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone seen Lloyds DJ video? "Imagine this dropping in the club......" What, kids club? I cringed so hard I almost dropped my baby šŸ¤£
Also heā€™s pretending to DJ the sound comes from the original person not him, so why is it acting like heā€™s djing it i donā€™t get it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love the fact that someone literally posted a couple pages back a screenshot from a while ago moaning about those people that brag about money and then we have a screenshot of her basically bragging about (& assuming the other person doesnā€™t) having money for a deposit

If itā€™s a shared flat I think Lloyd means ā€œour cleanerā€ not ā€œmyā€ for that matter the cleaner doesnā€™t belong to any of you so perhaps ā€œaā€ cleaner would be better
Yeo that was my TikTok post (not my real name) - he deleted my other comments.

I asked him if the cleaner was for his flat share or his girlfriends parents house.

And in response to her after she inserted her green self was why does her boyfriend need her money for a deposit.

Both poof vanished.

(Also I do own a house from hard work, not from manipulating vulnerable people)

Didnā€™t take long for all the attention to go to Lloyds head did it? Who the hell does he think he is? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­

Last edited:
  • Haha
In fairness to Lloyd he doesn't stay at the other place so I wouldn't want to tidy other people's mess either. There is years worth of mess in edens home which he probably can't be bothered to sort. I fully understand mental health can cause problems but she earns all this money she could pay someone to help them

Reactions: 6
Can anyone else not imagine Eden actually moving out and buying her own house? Sheā€™ll be living in that grease box of a room forever

Reactions: 9
Lloyds most recent tik tok of the montage he made, his whole personality is Eden itā€™s so weird, if they break up I wonder how many people will unfollow him I would love to see it

I dont believe for one minute that she has all that money saved up for a deposit. I think she's quite skint and spends her money on crap, and even if she does have a decent amount for a deposit this tiktok fame won't last so she will need a proper income to pay rent

Reactions: 10
I dont believe for one minute that she has all that money saved up for a deposit. I think she's quite skint and spends her money on crap, and even if she does have a decent amount for a deposit this tiktok fame won't last so she will need a proper income to pay rent
Plus to get an actual mortgage, you need a steady monthly incomeā€¦.and has to prove that she will always have a steady monthly incomeā€¦.something she wonā€™t be able to guaranteeā€¦.šŸ™ˆšŸ˜…

Her newest tiktok sheā€™s cleaning her room, how convenient after al out comments, but look how grim it is, she admits to leave old gags bits etc everywhere so clearly bleeping rank the two of them are.
And she says sheā€™s feeling lazy - sheā€™s never bleeping busy, sheā€™s always feeling lazy hahaha

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Her newest tiktok sheā€™s cleaning her room, how convenient after al out comments, but look how grim it is, she admits to leave old gags bits etc everywhere so clearly bleeping rank the two of them are.
And she says sheā€™s feeling lazy - sheā€™s never bleeping busy, sheā€™s always feeling lazy hahaha
No bleeping way!! She literally does duck all everyday. How could you live like this? I know everyone isnā€™t (everything has a place to live) but come on, thatā€™s just filth.

Reactions: 1
I agree. Itā€™s funny because she said not long ago she needed to be better with money to start saving for a deposit, she said sheā€™d spend a lot on clothes, food etc now literally a few weeks later she has a deposit for a house? You can tell she throws money away and is rubbish at saving.

Also whyā€™s she such a copy cat? Lloyd does a cleaning tik tok so she does? šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
I agree. Itā€™s funny because she said not long ago she needed to be better with money to start saving for a deposit, she said sheā€™d spend a lot on clothes, food etc now literally a few weeks later she has a deposit for a house? You can tell she throws money away and is rubbish at saving.

Also whyā€™s she such a copy cat? Lloyd does a cleaning tik tok so she does? šŸ¤£
Just shows though how immature her mind set is, it takes more than ā€œjust a depositā€ to move out and run a household. You would also have to be pretty financially secure and savvy to be able to keep running a household, itā€™s bloody hard work. Not to mention she wonā€™t be able to live the lifestyle she leads now.
Delusional grot bags the pair of them.

Reactions: 12
Just shows though how immature her mind set is, it takes more than ā€œjust a depositā€ to move out and run a household. You would also have to be pretty financially secure and savvy to be able to keep running a household, itā€™s bloody hard work. Not to mention she wonā€™t be able to live the lifestyle she leads now.
Delusional grot bags the pair of them.
She was saying on a live the other day she had about Ā£12k saved but she wanted to save to buy outright because she doesnā€™t want a mortgage lol then when her followers started saying she had enough for a deposit she changed her tune. Sheā€™s not got a clue what sheā€™s up to, itā€™s Lloyd pulling the strings. If she hadnā€™t met him sheā€™d never move out.

She was saying on a live the other day she had about Ā£12k saved but she wanted to save to buy outright because she doesnā€™t want a mortgage lol then when her followers started saying she had enough for a deposit she changed her tune. Sheā€™s not got a clue what sheā€™s up to, itā€™s Lloyd pulling the strings. If she hadnā€™t met him sheā€™d never move out.
Thatā€™s literally nowhere near enough of a deposit for Tunbridge Wells, sheā€™s full of it

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.