Eden Harvz #19 Big crook, little cook. Welcome to our bedroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Update - Eden and Lloyd are still being cunts. Eden went on a social media break claiming that her anxiety was too high and everything was getting a bit much for her.
The strength of her family and Lloyd got her through the FIVE day break (she’s had bans longer) and it turns out that she wasn’t not using tiktok as she continue to delete negative comments and get posted on Lloyds tiktok whilst he tried to gain attention.
It turned out that it was actually a break to try and up Lloyds engagement and following from her 12 year old following but was not that successful. So they decided to release a cookbook, where they have them lied about being approached by HP who offer opportunities for people to produce and pay for their own cook books.

They also recently got covid, Eden didn’t want to let everyone down and thought she could be pregnant but wasn’t and went out with Covid. She then managed to spread it to everyone in the family, but allowed her parents to go away and then develop it but claim
her dad is vulnerable and couldn’t forgive herself.
She then decided to be ‘naughty’ going to KFC, Supermarket and nails whilst both her and Lloyd having Covid.
She’s has also bought Lloyd the walking ICK, a new DJ deck which he uses on a friday night djing and ignoring Edens awkward dancing (although she is a raver Gyal just doesn’t show it).
Lloyd is still drinking ‘vitro’, downing glasses of wine on live, smoking weed and doing god knows what else.
Edens emetophobia has also been very hit and miss, she keeps doing things like gagging and having excuses as to why she has it but isn’t affected by her posts which don’t add up, but then proceeds to post of it awareness completely contradicting herself (again).

Eden and Lloyd also have £36k worth of savings for a house, Lloyd hasn’t contributed and Eden is still funding his lifestyle as he has now given up recruitment for his tiktok lifestyle, living in Edens bedroom, having sex on food stained bed sheets and stinking of cigarettes and Edens fishy vaj. She still gets BV all the time if you wanted to know ( we didn’t.

However the two of them are absolute professionals, and now have self proclaimed that Eden is a MUA, Theatre actress, mental health advocate, influencer and manipulative liar that can’t take any criticism ever. And Lloyd is a fake recruiter, cleaner, carer, full time alcohol, Chef 👨‍🍳 and Dj. However both are full-time slobs sitting in her bedroom and sleeping in til 3pm each day.

Oh and Yaz is still trying to push the narrative that Lloyd is a hard nut mafia man, when he is actually just a loser, beg 33 year old man with no money living in his 24 year old girlfriends parents house and acting as a carer for the whole family

Hope I haven’t missed anything off! Thanks 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
He was absolutely wrecked probably been on the decks thinking he’s in Ibiza the tit
He was so pissed, the way he’s like they’d like my vibes, I hope he does
meet one and then it turns around and bites him to show him how bleeping stupid he is. The tit he spouts, and the fact Eden isn’t pissed with him I’d get soooo annoyed and fed up with him being that pissed 24/7

Reactions: 5
Shes so desperate. All these videos about finding your soul mate....ive got milk in my fridge older than this "relationship". Assholes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she say she has disturbing intrusive thoughts?? The girl says inappropriate things and blames it on something she has no idea about. People have ended their lives due to having actual disturbing intrusive thoughts

Reactions: 10
can’t wait to see the cookbook in my local tunbridge wells charity shops 🤣 watch eden think she’s made it by having her book in a shop loool

• Haha
Wtf is this new ocd touching things a certain amount of times. This girl can’t even keep up with her lies. How long is this one going to last. Has anyone witnessed this? My god she is actually embarrassing. To everyone actually suffering and cannot live a normal life we understand. She’s a mockery.

Reactions: 21
Can someone explain to me why the thread title is “big crook, little cook” is it meant to be “big cook, little cook” was there a spelling mistake it’s hurting my brain

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can someone explain to me why the thread title is “big crook, little cook” is it meant to be “big cook, little cook” was there a spelling mistake it’s hurting my brain
I think it’s referring to Eden as the big crook (all her lies etc) and Lloyd as little cook!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think it’s big crook because Eden scams people and little cook cos our Lloyd is small 😂

• Haha
Oh yes, I understand now lol. Silly me. Makes perfect sense. Thank you for explaining 😂😂
I think what actually happened was the girl who suggested it had another comment as well as this thread suggestion so people had been liking the comment not realising the thread suggestion was also there because it didn’t make sense to me either 😂😂 but now I understand

not all Eden’s fans acting like she’s the only person alive who’s made a video showing her leg hair, natural skin. When she lies about using filters and don’t even show her natural skin on lives.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think by watching yaz video mum and dad got back today .. strangely quiet on Eden and Lloyds pages, did he have to put away his decks because mummy and daddy are back, I bet she won’t let him take them decks out of her house! Can’t believe she bought them for him she literally can’t see he is milking her for all she’s worth it’s insane, hi guys I’m normally silent in here but I reckon they argued today or something cos they are oddly quiet! Freaks

Reactions: 8
You arnt rich Lloyd, your girlfriend who is 10 years younger buys you everything and you live in her parents house for free… You clearly have NO money anyway. What a beg, he defo is right when he had to pay £500 for a meal he shat himself cause he’d have to put it on the credit card.
He also thinks he is something special from his instagram, the state of him thinking he looks sick wow.
They are very quiet maybe he’s been told by his sugar mumma eden he can’t Dj when her parents are in but can’t move the decks and is now in a huff, or she hasn’t given him his pocket money!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.