Yaz Hadfield (Eden Harz’s sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Older sister of Eden Harvz and god do we know about it-she never stops banging on about it. Main personality trait is her very long but dead hair. Other personality trait is acting like the first woman ever to have a baby. Tries to be hard to be tik tok famous and desperate to steal her sisters “limelight”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Older sister of Eden Harvz and god do we know about it-she never stops banging on about it. Main personality trait is her very long but dead hair. Other personality trait is acting like the first woman ever to have a baby. Tries to be hard to be tik tok famous and desperate to steal her sisters “limelight”
This is so mean she just wants to be as famous as Eden 😞 and she definitely got a dm from mtv asking her to be a show with a “geordie shore vibe” 😉 jks this girl grinds my bleeping gears

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Been waiting for this thread! I don't know what it is about this woman, her large flappy mouth, her husband who looks like a sex offender or the fact that she thinks she's the only woman on the planet to ever have a baby, but she irritates the tit out of me, every time I stumble across one of her TikTok I'm straight on here to read what everyone thinks pmsl

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She also did a fashion nova haul... she is desperate to get recognised by one of those brands

Reactions: 2
duck off

Why would someone share this?🤢
There’s more , I’m deep stalking

“Hottest little sister I know” who says that about their wife’s sister.. especially when she looks like… that

Omg it’s getting worse

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The delusional trio of Eden, Yaz and the husband are living life to the full man - they are truly ✨the main characters✨ and we’re all just observers 😂😂😂😂😂.

Reactions: 4
bleeping hell this thread is progressing fast🤣,she’s gnna love that a thread has been made for her,as she will think she’s famous like Eden now,it’s a competition in her head now🤣
She’s desperate for fame just like Eden and it’s embarrassing to watch🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.