Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Yaz have her own thread. I feel like she needs one because she is pisssssing me off lately!!
Yes she has one lol

Reactions: 4
Oh look at Yasmin thinking she’s relevant because she thinks she’s know such important information so everybody comments like omg tell us tell us, when in reality everybody on TikTok (apart from the begs) know what’s happened and Yasmin is just being the class A beggit she really is. No offence but she shouldn’t be bringing up the past when Chloe is there and Eden has a new boyfriend. If that was my sister, she would be having words with. She tells everyone not to live in the past, what’s she doing now? Just for some likes and views. Trouble making little immature twit.

Reactions: 3
Eden is so predictable it’s actually scary now 😂 I don’t see anything wrong with wearing matching now and again with your partner, I find it cute but when it’s every day and wearing the same outfits and colours so they’re looking like they’re something special and from the mafia… that’s when it becomes cringy and embarrassing.

Edens drinking AGAIN. For someone who “doesn’t drink and never has”… she’s doing her best making up for it now isn’t she? Did she automatically become cured when she got into a relationship?
Does Yaz have her own thread. I feel like she needs one because she is pisssssing me off lately!!
She does have one lol

I bet Eden is sat FUMING telling her mum and dad what Yaz has done but playing it down in front of Lloyd. It's in poor taste but I also love that in a way this is a huge slap in Eden's face.

Reactions: 2
After that comment I’m starting to think they probably leave used tampons about their own rooms 😷😷 they’re actual rats and it’s disgusting. I bet rats are actually cleaner than them tbf! Yaz has 10000000% started these sex/gross tiktoks because Eden’s little following laugh at them so she wants the same reaction
Sorry but who leaves a used tampon on the floor in any situation? That’s so trampy but not surprising

Havent been on here for a bit bc covid got me 🤦🏼‍♀️
But wtf is this 💀

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Why is Eden still being the same tacky hoe doing thrist traps when she’s SO in love with Lloyd so she says..

• Haha
Not Eden licking Charlotte’s butt hole doing a TikTok to get her to 250k and giving the whole “Yasmin doesn’t have any friends in wales and she’s been a good friend”… well maybe if Yasmin wasn’t a horrible opinionated think she knows everything witch who blames it on her star sign, she might have some friends ?? Was kinda awks Connor looking up the video and Dan sitting right next to him and Chloe across the table

I’m so confused. Just been on Chloe haycocks live and she was saying how nice it was that Eden did it and they were all chatting to Eden!? Beef clearly gone then!

Yaz is saying its a misunderstanding... there's no misunderstanding understanding at all we all know ow what happened but yaz will now use this for clout because its getting people saying ooh what happened etc. This family will not stop at anything poor chloe I feel for in all this and yaz and Dan rubbing it in there faces and what must Lloyd be thinking

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Welcome to Eden’s life where she has to share every single thing which quite clearly Lloyd is becoming irritated with. The way she’s said “when you hear scary things but your boyfriend is from Manchester” well firstly, whats it got to do with where he comes from? He doesn’t automatically make him some sort of hard nut like he clearly thinks he is given his holding a chunk of wood? For what? Was he planning to knock the ghost out with it? Do me a favour.. he is a little 5ft midget..
Eden is pretending to have some sort of panic attack because she thinks this house is “haunted” and she’s being over the top as per usual. She’s left her mum, dad, Freya and the kids whilst she’s fucked off home in a cab. Dramatic much? Lloyd’s tone of voice is concerning.. “Does it matter? It doesn’t matter does it? What they gonna do, what they gonna do?” Like calm down mate.. he is quite clearly had a drink as per usual. I remember my first beer. Not forgetting Eden, she’s giving me the right cringe whenever she repeats whatever Lloyd has said to her in this fake Manchester accent she’s trying to put on.. god someone pass me the sick bucket ffs

Oh Freya, kids, mum and dad are awake and coming home now too. 2k spent for a one night stay. Ouch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I've just watched the ghost debacle 🙄who does that makes everyone leave a house in the middle of the night cause I'm guessing her sister wisperd (our house) thoses poor kids,it was probably they all did a moonlight flit as the owners had seen the state of the their towels covered in foundation and the mess all over the place 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The ghost probably had enough of her fake ass bullshit and her 3ft boyfriend making pasta again

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If I was Chloe I’d be absolutely raging with them Tiktoks Yaz and Dan have done. I’d feeling like they were taking the piss out of the situation that broke me. What a muggy thing to do in my eyes.

Reactions: 10
If I was Chloe I’d be absolutely raging with them Tiktoks Yaz and Dan have done. I’d feeling like they were taking the piss out of the situation that broke me. What a muggy thing to do in my eyes.
he’s disgusting

we know something you don’t know. Eh yeah we do mate. Poor Chloe but then she chose to stay with the prat

I’ve never seen anyone make such a stupid reaction to a few knocks. I imagine it’s all staged anyway

Reactions: 6
Yaz has put ‘just a misunderstanding guys’ on the video in the comments 😂 yeah just your sister and Dan exchanging filthy messages, him telling Eden he’d leave chloe for her and Yaz at the time thinking it’s amazing and enabling it all - just a misunderstanding though 🤨🤭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.