Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Why did Yasmin feel to do a video about it? She is the biggest clout chaser out of them all. Does she feel left out? Does she thinks a he’s missing something? She literally has the same followers as Eden. They’ve already seen it all. Yasmin needs to act her big age of 29 and stop being a clout chaser from other people. They hardly had to do a emergency exit Yasmin. It’s called your sister is a melt and felt she needed to leave over something so minor and make it a big deal about it so she got attention.

“oh my god the attention has been taken from me spending the night with two guys who claim they’re ghost hunters when they ain’t got a clue and all the attention will be on Eden. I need to think of something to get me some attention”
I think it's a dig at Eden.

Not Lloyd thinking he is in the conjuring and is the real life Ed Warren 😭 Why is he acting all macho 'what you gonna do?' 'Dont worry im here' How you gonna fight a 'ghost' 🤣
See it didn’t come across to me like that at all.. I don’t think he was trying to be macho, but he did sound completely and utterly fed up with Eden😂
The way he said “Does it matter?!” when she was having her conniption about the supposed phantom knock on the door was classic. Honeymoon period is definitely coming to an early end.

At 00:57 in her mini vlog of them leaving the B&B, he looks totally spaced out and high as a kite. Plus it feels so staged - as if he’s been told to go along with her story.
He was slurring a lot when on the phone to the taxi driver too. I reckon Lloyd might like a bit more than just a drink and a smoke tbh.

Reactions: 3
See it didn’t come across to me like that at all.. I don’t think he was trying to be macho, but he did sound completely and utterly fed up with Eden😂
The way he said “Does it matter?!” when she was having her conniption about the supposed phantom knock on the door was classic. Honeymoon period is definitely coming to an early end.

At 00:57 in her mini vlog of them leaving the B&B, he looks totally spaced out and high as a kite. Plus it feels so staged - as if he’s been told to go along with her story.
He was slurring a lot when on the phone to the taxi driver too. I reckon Lloyd might like a bit more than just a drink and a smoke tbh.
This was my initial feeling about Lloyd and the reason I said he might be hiding something by hiding his Instagram. Why would you hide it saying you wanted a private life and then appear in every tiktok she posts?

Reactions: 1

The lad is a 30 odd year old raver.... 👃🏼❄🚩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.