Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being funny… but I’ve seen ghost adventures, ghost hunters, most haunted… all the classics you know… and never do they get such a clear voice reading as Eden did!… on her phone…..which she ‘didn’t hear’ ……Just wondering Eden if you could send the above shows the scary voice app you used, so they can utilise them for their future productions .

Thread title suggestion: scary voices and pasta choices 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else get the vibe that Lee absolutely does not like this lifestyle of his wife at all?! He looks so fed up in every single video she posts
🤣🤣🤣 you can totally tell he just wants a peaceful life but almost every moment of it is documented and cameras shoved in his face.

🤣🤣🤣 you can totally tell he just wants a peaceful life but almost every moment of it is documented and cameras shoved in his face.
Give the old guy a break

I wonder if she faked going home and is actually still at the air bnb.

Could you imagine if this bullshit was true and she really just left her family behind.

Reactions: 3
omg how dramatic, she’s doing it for the views I love how her followers are going she doesn’t neeed clout it’s eden! It’s clearly all Lloyd doing it and she’s going along with it to look all vulnerable and feel sorry for me. Asking for advice at the end, what can people advise you off if you leave 😂

Did chloe or dan ever mention it ? Of was it only eden that ever said anything about it ? Just becasue if yaz is saying its a missundastanding and not really very friendly with eden at the moment .could she have possibly lied ?

Reactions: 1
I am cringing at these “haunted” videos. Probably whispered the “our house” themselves 🤦🏻‍♀️ Anything for some views though eh 😏

Reactions: 5
I'm confused by the haunted videos. I've blocked Eden yesterday for being rude to a follower on her live, but seen some comments here and Yas video. Can someone just give me a quick run down on the ghost thing?
Is it worth unblocking her for?

Did chloe or dan ever mention it ? Of was it only eden that ever said anything about it ? Just becasue if yaz is saying its a missundastanding and not really very friendly with eden at the moment .could she have possibly lied ?
NO definitely wasn't a lie. Dan's even admitted to it he was even sharing screenshots of some of the messages with some of his friends. Without naming names it's not hard to work out who he used to be friends with and who no longer comment or make content with him. Eden was just part of the reason almost everyone bar Adam stopped talking to Dan a while ago especially as Eden wasn't and isn't the only one it's happened with

Reactions: 5
Yeah it’s 100% not a lie as Eden, Chloe and Dan all spoke about it (dan and Chloe both briefly asking people to forget it and move as they had). Even AJ, Josh, Wayne etc were involved as like the above post says she told everyone about it and turned a lot of people against Dan.

Reactions: 1
She used to sit on live with aj and she'd be sending people into dans live to see what's been said etc aj always went quiet as though he didn't want dragging into the drama

Why is Lloyd being her slave? Is he that desperate to be loved by someone? Staying with her, cooking for her every night, getting her undressed and wiping her arse, getting her dressed and putting socks on her? Tbh if that’s how she treated her ex’s and made them do the same. It’s no wonder they left.

Reactions: 7
Why is Lloyd being her slave? Is he that desperate to be loved by someone? Staying with her, cooking for her every night, getting her undressed and wiping her arse, getting her dressed and putting socks on her? Tbh if that’s how she treated her ex’s and made them do the same. It’s no wonder they left.
She couldn’t be bothered to do her hair yesterday and was like lloyd will you curl my hair and he said no. But can just see she’s the type to do as little as possible if she can get someone to do it for her

Reactions: 2
NO definitely wasn't a lie. Dan's even admitted to it he was even sharing screenshots of some of the messages with some of his friends. Without naming names it's not hard to work out who he used to be friends with and who no longer comment or make content with him. Eden was just part of the reason almost everyone bar Adam stopped talking to Dan a while ago especially as Eden wasn't and isn't the only one it's happened with
Is this why him and richard stopped talking for ages as well ? I know the guys all had that tiktok page and then richard a couple months ago said hin and dan was friends again

She’s pure over reacting in that video of the air b&b. You can hear how fed up here fella is as well when he keeps saying “I’m here with you!”. She’s such a dramatic, attention seeking freak!

That whisper as well is the fakest thing I’ve ever heard LMAO! Owaaaaay!!!

Really sorry to be late to the party but I missed the whole Chloe and Dan drama does anyone know what thread it was on so I can have a read?
There’s nothing really much to read back on. Eden and Dan was messaging each other back in the first lockdown I believe, possibly before.. sending each other nudes and sexting. Dan is with Chloe and he was telling Eden how he wanted to be with her and how he was going to leave Chloe for her etc.. Chloe found out about them both and punched the wall where she broke her arm. Dan blocked everyone who knew Eden on TikTok. Now Yasmin is besties with Dan, his girlfriend etc

So have Eden and Yaz fallen out? And why the duck is spending new year with people she seemingly has been friendly with for of 5 minutes, rather than her FaMilY that she “loves” so much

Oh also, anyone else reckon Yaz is going to get too caught up in this influencer tit and end up leaving her husband for some tiktok star 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.